OW+ Will Not Charge

• @JB23 Battery or related component is probably toast and needs to be sent back. Did you get it wet?

• I had the same problems and after plugging it in for 3 days no better. I had to send mine back to FM for a new battery control module. My OW+ did not charge at all, even with two different superchargers. I didn't take mine to the beach and only rode through runoff on sidewalks.

Heads up ... when I got mine back - I immediately got Bad Gyro errors. Hopefully, they are more thorough with yours.

• How long before they responded to your ticket? So far it's been well over a week, and they even closed the ticket without any response. I had to open it again. I managed only 23 miles on my OW+ before it ceased to take a charge. I'm beginning to get really upset about this $1600 paperweight I now own 😡

• Their customer support is SLOW! Try calling 1st thing in the am around 9am pacific time!

• My new OW+ died after only 15 miles of riding as well. It died while I was riding and never turned on again. Their CS is slow, but it's because they are extremely busy. I can understand that. I just wish they would let you know that response times are long because of it instead of not responding for a week. I started to think the company was going out of business because of how hard it was to get a hold of them.

Seems like there are some serious QC issues with the OW+. I'm really worried that I'll get mine back with some other problem like others have experienced. I'm afraid to ride it longer distances away from home because I don't want to get stranded again. I had to walk my OW for a mile to get near a road so my wife could come pick me up when it died on me. But I love riding the OW so much that I'm not even mad. I'm just extremely anxious to get it back so I can ride again.

• So far my OW+ has been flawless so I am a little worried about having to deal with any potential customer service issues. If money was not an issue or if they released a OW++, I may buy a second unit just because I would want a backup unit or have a unit I can lend to a friend to ride along with me. I look forward to night rides and explore my neighbourhood every day after work. I don't want to lose the ability to ride it.

• @gadgetrider I'm with you- the best insurance is a 2nd board.

• My v1 does the same too, got a dodgy BMS!
    Will have to send it in soon. :(

The battery percentage is way off on mine, sometimes it wants to charge and other times it won't!

I just leave it alone on charge for a good number of hours and then press and hold the power button until I get a red light on the charger.

It's a temporary fix but it works for me.. most of the time. :)

• I am certainly not trying to minimize the inconvenience you guys are experiencing, but I think it is worth pointing out that most people who are not having trouble have not bothering posting as such on this forum.

In fact, most everyone who owns a OW or + has never seen this forum.

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that your unit isn't working. But, a potential user should consider the possibility that most units work just fine.

FYI, my Onewheel+ is working fine. Only 34 miles so far, but loving it.

• @jb23 any luck? Just read this and currently have the exact same problem. I couldn't explain it better than you did.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.