Ride the Golf Course Cart Trails!?

• Anyone else try riding their local golf course, golf cart trails? It's seriously my favorite place to ride now. I go at sunset so I don't disturb anyone or get hit by balls. Sooo fun. Beautiful ride too.
    My golf course provides 2 steep hills, dips, turns, and other varied paths. 6 miles and uses 85% of the battery, leaving plenty for cushion to get back or extra play to ride occasionally on the grass itself.

• @Byromie that awesome!
    I'm planning on taking mine out to course when I get it!
    I'm curious, did you ask the pro shop first or just head out?
    I'm leaning towards asking first.
    Can't wait!

• @MackaDelic Do first, ask forgiveness later!

• awesome. if there was a course near by I'd be all over it. love those kind of paths.

• @mackadelic said in Ride the Golf Course Cart Trails!?:

@Byromie that awesome!
    I'm planning on taking mine out to course when I get it!
    I'm curious, did you ask the pro shop first or just head out?
    I'm leaning towards asking first.
    Can't wait!

I just went and rode. My local course is popular for people walking their dogs and family strolls just before sunset. Plus there is a mountain bike/hiking trail that parallels and shares the path in some parts, so I found no need to ask based on my circumstances.

If anyone goes to Lake Powell, come look me up and be my riding buddy. I'm one of the only one wheel riders for Miles and Miles. Lol
    The golf course is also my first legit added ride to the Onewheel app :)

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.