Rear foot lower leg muscles get tired

• My rear leg gets tired and starts shaking after 2 miles. I have to stop and rest it for a minute before continuing. Is this normal for a noob or am I just tensing up too much?

• If you are using shoes with flat soles, try shoes with higher heels or running shoes like Nike Air. This fixed the problem for me.

• @kohesion
    It's completely normal for a new rider.

Even as an experienced rider, when I first tried an electric Skateboard I experienced some shaking in my rear leg on long rides.

With time your body accommodate and your muscles gets stronger.
    Also getting a better stance helps relax your muscles, you are probably tensing too much at the beginning, getting more confident will help too. Ride cool :)

Soon you'll totally forget about the hard time you got learning and It'll feel natural.

• @jaconz @kohesion I have ridden electric skateboards or the Onewheel everyday now for over a year and half, and I will still notice fatigue in my back leg if I ride the OW with flats. Ridding the OW with shoes that have a slightly elevated heel fixed this issue for me.

• I'm a new rider and when I started out my back calf would always tighten up until I discovered the beauty of carving. It really helps me to relax and just flow with the board.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.