Clicking once per revolution on heel side turns (Update: serviced & resolved)

• @readysetawesome Yeah mine clicked (randomly it seemed like) for the first 100 miles or so. It didn't always click when I rode though. It seemed to change from ride to ride then one day it just went away.

• @goodblake-eskate mines gone again so I do feel better now. Maybe just part of breaking in the beast

• A pattern has emerged: clicking only occurs when I ride harder and the motor temp gets around 110F. If I do less accel/decel and avoid the abundant hills in my neighborhood, the click won't develop even after a longer ride. As soon as I get back to aggressive riding and hills, the click returns, and gets worse until I give the board some cool down time.

• @readysetawesome I have the same problem but I don't even have to ride that hard to reproduce it and the motor temperature is 30 C

• this is strange - i just got one too last night - but i can make the board click by manually turning the wheel even when it's off. that might be bad.

• @ceceree they seem to have a defect or a design flaw, this is happening to a lot of us. As time has gone by and I rode more it became easier for me to reproduce the click with the board off.

• @readysetawesome I haven't been able to reproduce the problem with the board off, perhaps this is the early stage and it will get worse. I am going to try tightening the bolts as some people have suggested and see if that helps.

• I tried tightening the wheel, but the clicking is loud and clear - https://youtu.be/Hj9DMcupYzw

• After having the click now for over 100 miles my opinion: It comes and goes, can be extremely annoying but does not affect rideability so I’ll just live with it until support gets back to me.

• Support gave me a shipping label but said I could continue to ride if I want. Now the sound is gone again but I think it may be the weather, was worse in summer

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @rk_d in my opinion it's rider error. Hard to see for sure but it appears that at the top of the walkway you're lifting your front heel off the footpad (just before you reverse down the path), so that sensor isn't engaged. Not an issue at speed but once you slow to 1mph or less, the motor disengages- which is what happens just before you bailed- you slowed the board to an almost stop, motor turned off so when you put pressure on the front footpad to give it juice, there was no power from the motor, hence the spill. Solved by keeping the bottom of your foot solidly on the front pad so there's pressure across both sensors; and if you lose contact with 1 sensor just know that when you slow to 1mph or less, the motor will disengage. With more experience you'll get better at foot placement, and also better at running out slow speed mishaps like that.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @rk_d take no offense, I'm just letting you know what my observations are. It's either what I described previously, or just as you came to that almost full stop and starting moving forward, you rolled over an uneven line or crack in the sidewalk, that triggered a surge kick of power (by virtue of the Andromeda update) which you weren't prepared for, the nose got pushed down with the misbalance and you fell. I've helped several new riders diagnose issues that they attributed only to the board malfunctioning, and in every case except one (when we were able to positively confirm faulty front footpad sensors) it's always been rider error. There's always been a strong measure of denial that it could be anything but a board malfunctioning, but after I rode their boards with no issues, they were able to accept 'hey, maybe it is me'. Guess what I'm saying is that the first step to resolving this is to at least consider the possibility it's rider error; that and let another experienced rider try and replicate what you're experiencing. If they can do that then absolutely there's an issue with the board. This is separate from the other issues you reported: I had a hard time hearing the clicking noise but I did hear it, that's not typical. Have you tried tightening the Allen bolts on the side of the rail? On rare occasions I've had something similar only it disappears for no rhyme or reason fairly quickly. Regarding FM's non-response, that's unacceptable. Seems like their customer service is either world-class or very slow / non-responsive.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.