Lake Tahoe Rain Trails

• Video here

Dave Stewart hit me up and invited me up to Lake Tahoe to rip some of his local trails yesterday. It started down pouring rain on us, but we tried to make the best of it still! There is so much more to this trail that I would love to go back and film, but the rain just got too intense.

I can confidently say, this was one of my top 3 most fun, challenging, frustrating, and rewarding Onewheel rides. You know it's a gnarly trail when I put a helmet on!

Disclaimer: don't ride trails like this without Float Plates. Dave actually shattered his battery casing on these trails before he installed his Float Plates. FM will not honor warranty if you break due to abuse. Protect yourself and plate up!

I have to say, this community is amazing! I love meeting people I would have never met if it wasn't for the Onewheel and OWOG (If you're on Facebook, join Onewheel Owners Group, there are over 4,000 active members). I highly encourage everyone to reach out to people on here and set up rides. There is nothing more fun than shredding with others and sharing the stoke!
    Float on, my friends :)

-Jeff
    www.TheFloat.Life

P.S. Dave is my pick for 1st place on the trail race at FloatLife Fest. Dude is fast as hell on single track! I was legit scared trying to keep up. You're a maniac Dave!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.