Speedometer Wrong!???

• Like the title, This is about my V1. I always look at the app, and the speedometer always said 13MPH when i started to feel pushback. I then got a + and realized the speeds felt different.

I ran around on the V1 with the OW app open and a garmin GPS, and i found that 13MPH on the OW app was actually 11.5 MPH according to the GPS.

Does pushback measure off speed, because i believe 11.5MPH is a little early to already be hitting pushback, no?

• @shaka-wheeler I don't know, I just know the app's speedometer is probably not great. I have two pluses: both are in good condition, arrived within a few weeks of each other. According to the speedometers, one will not ever get above 15.7 mph top speed and the other board will get to 17 or 18 - I'm riding them the same way.

• @shaka-wheeler : Pushback is related to how hard the motor has to work. Speed is only one of the many factors than can result in higher motor load. The OW+ having a more powerful motor, it makes sense pushback happens later...
    I rode my OW+ alongside road signs that tell you how fast you drive: it was always pretty much bang on. More tests needed. :)
    I'm afraid GPS speed is not accurate enough to test the board speedometer, unless perhaps in very specific conditions?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.