Want to Buy a Used OW+ shipped to Canada

• I'm tired of riding alone and want to acquire a second board for friends to use. Anyone looking to upgrade to an XR but have a Plus to offload? I'm looking for a used OW+ that's in good shape. I'm in Canada so seller would have to be willing to ship. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks!

• Where are you located?

• I'm in Saskatchatoon.......Craik, SK postal code S0G 0V0

• @faskev
    I have a solution for you take a vacation to Florida and I'll sell you one of my OenWheel or if you know any one who is going to FL,
    I have 4 OW and just pre order the XR
    I just got OW+ last week it brand new it's for sale on craig list:
    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=onewheel&sort=rel

• @steeve I'd love to take a vacation to Florida haha. Unfortunately I don't see it happening anytime soon but thanks for the offer!

• @gibby Do you have a board you're looking at selling Gibbs?

• Saskatoon. I grew up there. I'd think there must be some good kinda flatish single track mountain bike trails to ride there based on memory. I haven't been back there in about 15 years. Are there many OW'ers there? I have a buddy who still lives there, and he is considering one.

I have 2 +'s that are both less than 3 months old, and the XR is on order. I am not 100% sure what I want to do with my 3rd OW. Both have about 150 miles on them, usual rail scratches. Great running condition. Paid $2200 Can for each one. Feel free to PM me an offer if you like. When the XR arrives, I will not need 3 boards, but in the meantime, I can certainly use the two I have. So I am not desperate to sell, like many of those who are putting a fire sale on their plus due to the release of the XR. The plus would come with float plates as well.

Cheers faskev.

• @gibby Right on man thanks for the reply. I know there's OW's here because the dealer in town has sold a few but I've never run into any. There's mountain bike trails, normal paved trails and actually quite a few places to ride here surprisingly. The only thing is that you can't really ride much in the winter.

Being that it's the winter season I'm not in a rush to buy I was more so taking advantage of the timing given that guys are looking to upgrade to the XR. If you're not overly motivated at the moment to sell then maybe I'll keep in touch when the XR starts shipping.

• @gibby said in Want to Buy a Used OW+ shipped to Canada:

Saskatoon. I grew up there. I'd think there must be some good kinda flatish single track mountain bike trails to ride there based on memory. I haven't been back there in about 15 years. Are there many OW'ers there? I have a buddy who still lives there, and he is considering one.
    I have 2 +'s that are both less than 3 months old, and the XR is on order. I am not 100% sure what I want to do with my 3rd OW. Both have about 150 miles on them, usual rail scratches. Great running condition. Paid $2200 Can for each one. Feel free to PM me an offer if you like. When the XR arrives, I will not need 3 boards, but in the meantime, I can certainly use the two I have. So I am not desperate to sell, like many of those who are putting a fire sale on their plus due to the release of the XR. The plus would come with float plates as well.

I got one I am in Toronto Canada its the founders edition with 2 year extended warranty I have 250 or so miles on it. Broke my leg has been sitting idle for the past 4 months I am due for an mri on the 23rd didn't break any bones but I think it's worse maybe a acl injury or something of the like. Walking on crutches in the winter is definitely not fun.

• @s2kboy Hey S2K I seen your post about your OW+, sorry to hear about the gnarly crash man. Are you asking 1350 CAD plus shipping? You mention good shipping rates where you're at, what would the cost to ship to postal code S0G 0V0 which is Craik, SK?

• @s2kboy It seriously takes you 4 months to get an MRI?!!? WOW...my gal just twisted up her knee, ACL torn, and meniscus damage. MRI took about 4 days to get, and she had surgery within 2 weeks. I knew our medical system was good...but dang....that just freaking sucks...your going to be down for a year and half or longer at that rate! Its funny cause all the liberals think our medical system is horrible...I wouldnt want to trade ya!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.