Broke my knee, nose dived. Onewheel+ Founders Edition FS (2 year warranty)

• Well I kinda saw something coming sooner or later but not to this extent. Lucky was wearing a helmet and protective mesh bike vest. Helmet has a crack right where my chin would be 😬. I've been on crutches for the past 4 months waiting on an MRI yes thanks to Canada's speedy health Care system 😑. X-ray came out with no bone damage doc said it's some sort of acl, miniscus or tendon tear/damage. Saw onewheel on Instagram post their new one for sale but I think I'll be going for a skateboard instead can't afford 3-4 months down when I work for myself.

I have my onewheel which I am gonna put on sale it's a + founders edition with the extended 2 years warranty extra bumpers a fender. Have 250 or something miles on it. Looking for $1350 + shipping I am in Canada but get awesome shipping rates with my company so will ship anywhere in North America.

Link to pics videos in my Instagram profile
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEp2jVDkfJ/

0_1515784674117_k3SaXzJ.jpg

• @s2kboy
    Dang sorry to hear about the nose dive and knee. Conditions when it happened?

Good luck with sale...

• 1350 Candian dollars? Or US?

• @skyman88 thanks I have a MRI due this 23rd I'll really find out what's going on with the knee then but after 4 months I still can't put weight on it and it's swollen.

• @michaelw US I'll take offers as well. I got spare bumpers and factory warranty on the unit still. Will ship 1-2 day air for cost of ground shipping anywhere in the US. Comes at with all original box and packing material will post pics soon.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.