Brand New OneWheel For Sale (With Fender and Extra Ultra-Charger) - Local Sale Only in San Francisco

• As much as I hate to do this, I have decided to sell my brand new Onewheel that arrived yesterday. I have not even opened the box that it arrived in. I spent $1917.18 on it (including the fender and an extra Ultra Charger), and I will sell it all for $1,900 cash. The price is absolutely non-negotiable. I do not want to deal with shipping it and/or payment hassles, so you would have to pick it up at my office in downtown San Francisco. If you are interested, send me a private message.

Here's a picture of the box from Future Motion, along with the fender.

0_1450368864055_Onewheel in Box.jpg

• This is sold. Thanks for the inquiries.

• Nevermind. This is still available, pending a couple of inquiries who I am waiting to hear back from. If you are in the Bay Area, you could be riding a brand new Onewheel, with a fender (it looks from the weather like you may need it), tomorrow. You even get to open the box from Future Motion. Send me a private message if interested.

• I will lower the price on this to $1750. Brand new with fender. Still in the unopened box from Future Motion. Save a lot. Message me.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.