One wheel

• May I please get a one wheel for free because I really want one but I don't have the money. Please please please!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• @Timothybell i wish i was santa and could have given OW's to all the deserving boys and girls.

• Please send me one or can you inform the ceo of the company so he can send me one

• Also please just do it I really really want one but I seriously don't have the money.πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜ŸπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ˜ž

• Yeah, cause they just gives away Onewheels..

Do what the rest of us did, work and save the money..

• This guy can't be serious...

• I really want a Lamborghini........may I please?

• @DVO said:

I really want a Lamborghini........may I please?

Ask again and Ill ship it over!

• And for the rest of you, send me your VISA/Mastercard details and ill send ya 100M$.

/the Nigerian Prince

• Lmfaooooo oh man I can't stop laughing

• Since we're all making wishes I would like a Lamborghini too..

• @njcustom said:

Since we're all making wishes I would like a Lamborghini too..

You cant. Only DVO get a Lab, you will have to settle for the cash.

• @BadWolf hahahaa no problem :)

• Onewheel; How much would it cost to Have one of these with no add-on features. Like I would like to have just the wheel and the board connected, no motor USB all that other stuff. Also can it support 250+ weight? There are not many hills out here so I just like lean back and forth to move. I have a lot of weight so no need for a motor:+1: . LOL.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.