Magnetic carbon fiber fenders for sale here

• Hey Onewheel family!!

I had to start a "for sale" page for my fenders.. It's nearly impossible to keep track of everyone's messages because the forum only allows a certain amount before they delete themselves.. Here is where I will post when fenders are available for sale. I hope everyone understands and I apologize if you have messaged me and I haven't gotten back to you..

all fenders will be 140$ shipped in the US and May or may not have minor cosmetic flaws..

Any fenders with major cosmetic flaws will be 90$ shipped in the US.

I will also offer a show quality fender with a UV urethane clear coat for 190$ shipped in the US.

OUT OF COUNTRY SHIPPING will have to pay the difference over 10$

First come first serve with these fenders.. If you miss out there will be a next time so don't worry..

0_1452524850328__20160111_095649.JPG

FENDERS WILL NOW COME WITH A FREE CHARGE PORT PLUG!!!!!!!

I know it's nothing crazy but I know alot of you guys and gals need a plug and some don't even know about them.. Just a small gift to show my appreciation :)
    0_1456634864492_IMG_20160227_234720.jpg

Limited blue fenders 200$
    0_1458173913583_IMG_20160315_164041.jpg 0_1458173932146_IMG_20160315_172949.jpg

Installation instructions - install the x4 supplied screws level with or above the blue rails. This is so the magnets grip the best.. Do not over tighten or the fender may not stay on tight.. Removable Medium lock tight also supplied which should be used..

• I have 2 fenders ready to ship right after the new year.. This blue one is available and an all black carbon0_1451493281401__20151228_190244.JPG 0_1451493304220__20151212_125230.JPG

• Hi
    I want the blue
    erictroussard@orange.fr
    From France

• @eric emailed you

• @njcustom I'll take one if they are still available

• @Apio an all black one is..

• @njcustom I'll take it

• @njcustom I've been PM you back and forth last 30 days but I know you've been down and out with the Lyme dz - hoping one of these is for me! I'm about to send the paypal unless you tell me otherwise!

• @tomtnt I really apologize. It's been so hard keeping track of emails and messages here.. You can me now if you like but it will be a few days before i can get anything out..

• Hi, I'd like a matte black one when it becomes available, thanks!

• Love my bad ass matte black fender! Jon does an amazing job!! Awesome to be able to take it on and off easily!! Thanks @njcustom!

0_1451616202937_FullSizeRender.jpg

• @MichaelW :+1:

• Are these all gone for now? I'd definitely like to buy one when you're ready.

• Also interested in a matte black one like @michaelw's. Whats the price for one of those?

• @zlyons @uncbeast5 I will post them here when they are available

• If any cosmetically defective or perfect fenders come available, please let me know. Or if any of you getting a custom fender want to sell your OEM one, shoot me a message.

Moving to Europe in a month and afraid I don't have time to wait on OneWheel to ship theirs :cry:

• Would it be possible to have one made that completly covers the wheel sides?

• @BadWolf yes.. But I would have to start from scratch again..

• Cant McGyver something? I would be okey with way less than perfect. Function over beauty

• It would take a whole new mold to make a different design. Out of curiosity why would you want the wheel totally covered? @Badwolf

• @BadWolf maybe hahaa

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.