Charge notification / email

• Would love to get an app notification; or even better. . Option for email notification when the board is fully charged. This way I can hook the charger to a WeMo switch to turn off the charger once the board hits 100% and prevent overcharge.

• Not sure if you have done this but you can go onto the iPhone app and as it charges it will increase the charge % on the app so you know right where its at. If its at 50% I know I have 10 or so minutes to do stuff and when it gets to around 90% I come back to where the onewheel is charging I'll watch the % increase and can unplug the second it hits 100%.

• Yep but that requires you monitoring it yourself. ..Would be easier if I can set it up to automatically shut off the charging as soon as it hits 100%. An email from the app + a WeMo switch would do the trick.

• I don't think you should be concerned about overcharging. FM even encourages leaving the board plugged in overnight from time to time to balance the battery cells.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.