Onewheel Shipping

• cid:5:privileges:read

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BOARD! When's it coming?
    We totally understand your anticipation to get you your board! There is insane demand for Onewheels and we are pushinig as hard possible to keep up in our factory in San Jose, California. We are working to scale up our manufacturing capabilities but for the time being expect a lead time of 8-10 weeks.Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 10.06.23 PM.png The First Onewheel ever 'shipped' or hand delivered

How much is domestic shipping?
    It costs $50 to get this fine carving machine sent to your front door.

I'm local, can I pick up my Onewheel at the factory?
    It's a good question! Unfortunately our fulfillment partner does not permit pickups. They are systems folks (for good reason) and are pretty strict about following protocol in order to make sure everyone gets the board they ordered. Eventually we hope to have a brick and mortar store in the area but for now delivering a board to your door is the best we can do. Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 10.13.32 PM.png Your Onewheel is being built for maximum awesomeness in San Jose, California.

I'm an international customer. What kind of shipping costs and taxes should I expect?
    International shipping is $300 which does not include taxes and duties. Taxes and duties vary drastically by country so we are unable to specify what exactly the total will be for each order. This of course is not something specific to Onewheels but applies to all imported products. We can't wait to see your Onewheel photos from all over the world!!!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.