Los Angeles Riders?

• How many people are near Los Angeles on here? We should plan a beach ride at some point. Could be fun! Any interest?

• will be riding in october/november hopefully. I am up in Santa Cruz but when I'll get down to LA let's meet up and ride at the beach.

• Sounds great @onedream! Hit me up!!

• @MichaelW I might be headed there the first week of August.

• I'm in LA! San Fernando Valley, to be more exact.

We should start a meet, and my car buddies do beach meets all the time. We can tag along and make it a OW meet....

Ether way let's meet up and rip it.
    πŸ‘Œ

• @818 Sounds good! I'll hit you up when I get my board back. I just sent it back to the OneWheel guys to get fixed as it went dead on me over the weekend.

• @MichaelW oh damn. That sucks to hear, how did it happen? Just wouldn't turn on?

My grip tape on sensor is shifting forward really quickly that's all I'm worried about at the moment.

• @818 Have no clue. Just stopped and would not turn on. Should be up and running again next week. Truth be told my body needs a rest. Hurt toe, hurt shoulder, sore knee, pulled back muscle... lol... I blame OneWheel and my 46 years on this planet!! Its so fun I can't stop!!!!!

• Just purchased mine today, so stoked!!! I live by the beach (South Bay) and would definitely be interested in a beach ride when mine comes in. Looking forward to taking my surfing / skateboarding / snowboarding skills to the onewheel. My Xmas present to myself for the next 2 years.

• @surfer_Rem Great! Follow me on here and I will add you to the list of people to call to get a group together!!

• I'm waiting on mine to arrive in September, ordered last week.

Would love to do a beach ride. I'm in Orange County, so as long as its on a Saturday, I'm game.

I was actually planning on doing most of my weekend riding between Redondo and Manhattan, and in SMC. Get a google group or a meetup going and I will be there!

• @hdiesel said:

I'm waiting on mine to arrive in September, ordered last week.

Would love to do a beach ride. I'm in Orange County, so as long as its on a Saturday, I'm game.

I was actually planning on doing most of my weekend riding between Redondo and Manhattan, and in SMC. Get a google group or a meetup going and I will be there!

Great idea on the Meetup, I will look into creating a group once mine arrives, when it does we will definitely hook up in the South Bay!!!

• Works for me!

• please film your group ride for those of us who cant attend!

• Weird / noob q, but is there a way to like "follow" the FB page you created?

I don't FB very much, so I don't know the mechanics of group pages (but I did :+1: the page ). Basically, I just want to see if I can get email notifications of postings to the group page, since I usually ignore 99% of everything else on FB. Does anyone know if that's possible?

• So some of us are getting together to ride this weekend. If your interested hit me up! Should be fun!!

• BUMPING THIS!

We are meeting in Santa Monica near 3rd street pier @ 10 - 10:30AM!

EVERYONE IS INVITED THE MORE THE BETTER!

3 Riders Confirmed -
    Michael
    Wayne
    Vic (me)

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! :boom:

• Dude! Vic and I went riding and had a fucking blast! I brought two boards and he bought his one and we rode (On Venice beach) till we almost ran out of charge! Then we quickly got my charging cable, went to Starbucks, he charged his board and I got my other one and we rode for another hour! Two different riding styles. He doesn't wear a helmet and I have pads everywhere... He also went into the skate bowl with the Wheel! LOL... Honestly though it was a total blast! We need to bring others into the mix! We are planning weekends. Next week will likely be Sunday! Come on people!! Lets make our chapter the Hells Angeles of OneWheels!! @818

• @MichaelW πŸ‘Œnice meeting you dude.

Yeah today was a blast. Great spot, and we can find many others to rip up like today!

It was great seeing someone else on a board (first-time)! Having a couple more people with boards could take this to another level. For instance kart style courses, beach runs n maybe drag racing...πŸ˜†

Hells 1wheel Angeles it is!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.