OW Ultra Charger Stopped Working

• Just like the post says, my Ultra Charger stopped working. I plugged my charger into the wall, charged up my board. After the board was charged up, unplugged the charger from the wall. Went for a ride and came back home. Plugged in my charger, no light came on. Tried replugging it in another wall outlet, no light. Anyone else experience this???

I've only had the board for barely 5 months. Sent OW a message, we'll see what they have to say.

• 0_1453821486987_tmp_6611-Screenshot_2016-01-26-07-16-34-364973481.png
    0_1453821521670_tmp_6611-Screenshot_2016-01-26-07-16-46880716294.png

• Just in case anyone was curious, I emailed support at OneWheel with the idea that they wouldn't get back to me in a timely manner. But I have to say, I was quite surprised with the response time and solution they gave me. And for this, I wanted to make it publicly known that Carly is an amazing rep of OneWheel.

"Hey Andrew,

Thanks for getting us this information and of course we can get this taken care of. I have attached a prepaid label to get your broken charger on it's way back to us. As soon as it is tracking towards us we will send a new one and I can pass along it's tracking to you.

Let me know if you need anything else!

All the best,
    Carly

Attachment(s)
    ACCLabel.png"

I emailed them late Monday night and she replied with this Tuesday afternoon. Amazing customer service Carly! Thank you so much!

• This post is deleted!

• I've had my OW four days now and this morning the light didn't come on when I plugged in the charger - no green light, no red light. At that point I'd ridden it on two occasions - for an hour each - and charged it one time. I took the board out this afternoon and rode it for another hour and the battery didn't die. So I've no idea if the charger is working and the LEDs have just gone, or if the charger is broken and I've just not run the battery down yet. Any thoughts/suggestions?

• @AdamDoubleG Haven't had any problems with my charger yet, so I wouldn't know.
    But I suggest that you check the battery-level on the OW.
    If you, like me, don't have an Iphone, just check the pulsating blue light around the power button.
    If you haven't charged it since the last ride, it should be pretty empty by now. Try charging it for 30 min and check the battery status again.
    But it does sound like the charger is still working, since riding 2 hours without charging sounds extreme.

• I've emailed them to tell them about it, so I'm going to do the checks they suggested and see what they say. I agree that it looks like it must've been charging the OW even though no lights came on, if I could ride it again yesterday, but then again I've hardly been hammering it when I've been out, just puttering up and down to practice, so maybe that first charge hasn't run down yet. I don't have an iPhone so I can't check the app.
    I'm sure the support centre will sort things out anyway, either way.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.