Places to ride in L.A?

• Looking for good spots to practice and ride. Suggestions?

• Good thread. Also maybe hookups for people to ride together. I live near Pasadena, and I'm always looking for cool new places to ride around the Pasadena/Arcadia/Monrovia/Duarte area. It's fun, but I'm always riding alone since I'm the only person I know who owns a Onewheel.

• Hi we ride every other weekend down in Venice. We have a group of about 5 people. Usually at least 3 of us make it down there...

• Check out the Chandler Bikeway in Burbank. Rio Hondo bike path in east LA is good too, it goes all the way to Long Beach.

• Thanks for the info guys. Rio Hondo isn't too far from where I live and Venice is definitely doable for me. I'm in South East LA and have been onewheeling for almost a week but need safer places to practice....haha

• Rio Hondo bike path is fun to ride, that and the San Gabriel River bike path. I actually shot a video of me riding the Rio Hondo path: https://vimeo.com/152426486

• @Michael I live in dtla. Where in Venice?

• @tonygonzales33 The Santa Monica Pier. Hit me up with your phone number and we will let you know when we go out next. How about this Saturday around 11 am?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.