OW at the factory as I type this

• I'm checking my e-mail constantly to see when it will be heading back my way. Over a week from being able to use it, and I'm becoming obsessive about when I can get it back. For those of you who have sent yours off, when it got to the factory, approximately how long did it take before they emailed you the tracking number? I'm guessing 2-3 days in the shop, but I haven't seen any posts that mention how many days it actually took in the shop.

• Ive had it last from 3 days to as long as one month. Hard to tell... The last time was a month and I was on them every week about getting it back.

• @MichaelW You had to send yours off twice? Same one or do you own another one? What was wrong with them?

• @hekkubus I had two boards for 7 months and they both went in twice in that time.

• Mostly they don't tell you what happened to your board. They just replace stuff and when it works they send it back to you.

• @MichaelW I meant more from your end. What was going on to have to send them off?

• @hekkubus just thinking to buy one... if you have it fully charged... how long can you ride it? and I am in Europe and will be able to be in California in April... after your experiences would you buy one again?
    thanks ! frank

• @rexmankramer said:

@hekkubus just thinking to buy one... if you have it fully charged... how long can you ride it? and I am in Europe and will be able to be in California in April... after your experiences would you buy one again?
    thanks ! frank

I usually get 45 minutes of ride time, I think. I haven't timed it, but when I get mine back, I'll time it and let you know.

• @rexmankramer I'll second the 45-minute average time, assuming you're doing a lot of top-speed riding. I was just practicing maneuvers in my backyard last night, and since I can only top out at 4mph in that space, I got about 2 hours out of one charge.

And I'd definitely buy one again. Actually, as soon as I can afford it, I plan to buy a second one for my wife so we can ride together. She's tried mine a few times and loves it.

• @rexmankramer officially ride time is measured in miles and future motion says the range is 6-7 miles. That said so many variables affect ride time like riding surface, rider weight, tire psi, and hills. A typical ride with some hills will get me 6 miles max. I've been riding since June and I'd definitely buy again as there is no other rideable that is so versatile or that can maneuver so well.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.