Cooperative OW Community Video

• HI RIDERZ !!!
    Give me your best tricks,sick ride and more 💣💣💣 please...:wink:

• @fabuz I love your English bro!

• @ashewheeler really ???are you joking me ??? Maybe I said a bullshit :grin: ??? it's always a nightmare to express myself in english:stuck_out_tongue:
    Brief, I already received some riders footage and also got the track music too...
    This is a good start but I need more raw videos....Drone footage would be great too...

• @fabuz said:

@ashewheeler really ???are you joking me ??? Maybe I said a bullshit :grin: ??? it's always a nightmare to express myself in english:stuck_out_tongue:
    Brief, I already received some riders footage and also got the track music too...
    This is a good start but I need more raw videos....Drone footage would be great too...

Fabuz your english is fine. You said nothing wrong. I will try to get my 'Parrot AR Drone 2.0" working this weekend and strap my camera to it for some footage. Ha Ha it will just be me so I will have it hover above me as I move around some how.

• @fabuz said:

@ashewheeler really ???are you joking me ??? Maybe I said a bullshit :grin: ??? it's always a nightmare to express myself in english:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Fabuz,

I have a quick drone vid from today:

https://goo.gl/photos/bjq1Y2LfH1BykGoo6

Too hard to hold controller and ride... need another pilot.. will get some more next time I go out.. I have original longer 4k video also if the 1080p is not good enough from google photos.

• @tomtnt That's fine thanks! don't upload the vid yet but quality seems to be good!

Come on riderz I need more footage !!! Contact me by chat to get my mail!

• Can we share the contributions on a google drive or a drop box somewhere? Would be good to get some inspiration from the other videos.

• @tomtnt said:

https://goo.gl/photos/bjq1Y2LfH1BykGoo6

Nice video footage

@fabuz I took mine out (Drone) but it was way to windy. and I agree Im trying to see how I'm going to fly it and ride at the same time. Going to try again this weekend.

• Great idea!! If I get my hands on a Gopro this weekend, I'll try to participate as well...

• Im in! Ill Head to the beach this weekend for some cliffs and water shots!