Post Ride Stats Here

• Just hit this today! Felt awesome!0_1456703070012_image.png

• My fastest OW speed yet! (Full disclosure: I may have forgotten to stop the app before getting in the car to drive home.)
    0_1456712178767_image.jpeg

• I made it up to 22mph this weekend. It was for such a short time it didnt even really register on my 5.23 mile graph0_1456714510635_IMG_0547.jpg

• @w1ngy ya sketchy Haha did it again at 25 mph0_1456721910943_image.jpeg

• This post is deleted!

• @willardsen801 how are you screen shooting that going so fast with out wreaking? Here is a look at my stats tonight. Downtown Los Angeles street ride at night.

0_1456736548933_image.png

• @TonyGDTLA Thats a pretty insane top speed! What app is that?

• @w1ngy the app is called "strava". When on street you hit top speed without even realizing it.

• @TonyGDTLA haha I'm not sure i almost fell once but I got an app to track speed no more screen shooting for me! And that's sick!

• Today I went for a nice 16 mile ride! Heres my stats for the outbound direction (map got a little screwed up):
    0_1457814441313_IMG_0562.jpg
    0_1457814444524_IMG_0561.jpg

Get yourselves one of these bad boys to recharge about 1.5 times:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W3LS0ZG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

0_1457814505049_IMG_0560.JPG

• I'm starting to think Strava is over stating the top speed though. Seems like everyone only hits 30mph+ when they start using that app.

• @w1ngy Who's hit 30+ mph??

• @thegreck The app says @TonyGDTLA top speed is over 30 MPH on one of his post here

• Also my top speed from today says 32mph. I doubt it though

• @w1ngy said:

I'm starting to think Strava is over stating the top speed though. Seems like everyone only hits 30mph+ when they start using that app.

I started to question it too. But it's only happened that once. And man I was flying. I'm gonna get an Apple Watch soon so I can clock my speed from my wrist. Or if the onewheel app could track a ride from last session.

• @TonyGDTLA said:

I started to question it too. But it's only happened that once. And man I was flying. I'm gonna get an Apple Watch soon so I can clock my speed from my wrist. ~Or if the onewheel app could track a ride from last session.~

I think that would be awesome. I was thinking the same thing today.

• @Dude This, totally this! I don't see why the app can't at least export ride data to a text file or something very rudimentary once it sees the board has been disconnected or rebooted. Or even if it could save stats on-demand that would be awesome.

• @bmtka said:

@Dude This, totally this! I don't see why the app can't at least export ride data to a text file or something very rudimentary once it sees the board has been disconnected or rebooted. Or even if it could save stats on-demand that would be awesome.

This is a good idea as well. I truly believe Future motion is not focused on their app in this way. We should get together and create an App That will do all this. Anyone on here know how to create apps?

• @Dude I'm guessing that their software is all very closed-source, and they haven't hinted at releasing an API, which would give a way for third-party developers to meaningfully access and utilize data fed to or from the app. I wonder if this is due to lack of desire on their part, or due to rather justified fears of proprietary information falling into the hands of those in the process of developing the scourge of many Chinese knock-offs that are certain to be storming the horizon in the not-too-distant future.

That being said, the squeaky wheel often gets the grease, and continuing to add features through the app will add value to their product as similar and cheaper models come online. Not sure if you're hearing this @Future-Motion but I'm willing to pop a compelling email or two over with a couple of reasonable app feature requests including, data export, Android Wear support (ya lucky fapple watch bastards), and the possibility of exploring a security lockout feature (though I can see how this might not be able to be terribly secure because I'm not sure if the OneWheel's hardware is capable of denying app paring to another device that requests it, but it would at least keep the very casual fucktards from poaching your scoot).

Any other things worth asking for? Any other's willing to join this small chorus?

• @bmtka Good luck, there was a large chorus wanting a simple android app for a really long time and they finally just got it. I'm one of those fapple watch bastards and I've got to say the OW app is the best and really only use for the watch other than telling time and fitness tracking. One nice feature over the phone app is that the actual battery % number is shown on the watch face whereas on the phone you have to go into settings to see that.