Jumping and stunt riding will void your warranty

• The wall of stoke opening post says:

We remember the first time we went off a 2 inch ledge strapped to the teeth with padding and fearing the worst. Flash forward 12 months, riders are dropping 3-stairs, pulling 180 power slides, body various and shove-its. If you can add to this list let us know and we can talk sponsorship - no joke!!

But the copy of the manual that was shipped with my Onewheel says

CAUTION: Jumping and stunt riding will void your warranty". pp05-36

What constitutes warranty voiding "stunt riding"? Dropping 3 stairs?

• Andrew...post your 180 power slide....I would like to see that.

• @localboarder said:

Andrew...post your 180 power slide....I would like to see that.

Is a 180 power slide a warranty voiding stunt or not? If yes then it wouldn't be wise to post the evidence on the manufacturer's forum.

• Having spoken to and emailed with the guys at Future Motion, I think the paranoia about disclaimers in the manual is unwarranted. Clearly my word on this is worth nothing as I'm not affiliated with FM, but for my part, I'm confident FM is operating in good faith and wouldn't try to nit pick a warranty claim.

• I have probably destroyed my warranty but regardless of that matter, I have total faith in the company to provide whatever services that are necessary to get me riding again. I already went through my first tire and they got me back riding in no time at all. I take risks but I worry more about breaking my neck than my board. These guys at FM are good folks.