SINGAPORE OneWheel Riders

• Any other Singapore OneWheel riders out there..? :smile:

• I'll soon be one
    Gonna receive it around end of June to july

• Happy for you... It is really a great thing to ride! After about a couple of tries, you will get the hang of it..

It just too bad that our government has banned all motorized things in parks, park connectors etc...

Where you gonna ride yours..?

• I got mine since 7th April but only had a few weekends to ride on it so far. I'm assuming there's only less than 5-10 OneWheel riders here in SG currently, so be very proud of your current status!

Yeah, the ban on PET (Portable Electric Transporters) is quite disappointing. I hope they escalate the review on regulations and provide more realistic polices than banning the whole lot here in Singapore. link text It's just plain silly and a lazy way of approaching the situation imo.

For now, if you want to "legally" ride your OneWheel in a park here in SG, I heard you can do so @ One-North Park commonwealth. <Need some one to verify this>. Otherwise, do it in the middle of the night like me. haha: link text

• Anyone done off-road riding with the OneWheel. I know the green corridor does not ban PETs..

I think the ban on PETs is really shit. Especially while allowing bigger and faster bicycles to use the parks.

Maybe we should all meet up for a ride or something once we establish who all the owners are...

• How much did u all paid for the tax and duty charge

• 7% GST....

• I just got mine last night. Paid about 152 for tax

• Me too tax was 151.50

• How's everyone's riding so far? I just came back from my 2nd time riding it... slipped a couple of times... my board went spinning a couple of times.. think its because I kept my left foot on the sensor and my right foot always comes off first. maybe i should switch the sensor to my right foot. How do you guys ride it?

• Hey guys, which part of Singapore do you stay? Let's get together for some ride yeah! Is anyone owning a unicycle or e-scooter too?

• @Gabra said:

Hey guys, which part of Singapore do you stay? Let's get together for some ride yeah! Is anyone owning a unicycle or e-scooter too?

I stay in Queenstown, my only ride is the OneWheel. Oh.. yeah... :sunglasses:

• I'm in Simei and its my second time riding the one wheel
    still sucks at it

• once you ride it a few more times, suddenly you will get good at it.

i still suck a bit at stopping and getting off it without holding on to something... best bring along a hiking stick for emergency stability... :)

• Where do you ride at Simei.. most placed ban these things...

i found a place that has no sign banning motorised scooters or PETs... it is the park opposite the Gardens by the bay, on the Marina Golf Course side.... Tanjong Rhu...

• Where do you ride at Simei.. most placed ban these things...

i found a place that has no sign banning motorised scooters or PETs... it is the park opposite the Gardens by the bay, on the Marina Golf Course side.... Tanjong Rhu...

• Anyone tried riding off-road? Can try the green corridor (ex- Malaysian Railway)..