SINGAPORE OneWheel Riders

• I got mine since 7th April but only had a few weekends to ride on it so far. I'm assuming there's only less than 5-10 OneWheel riders here in SG currently, so be very proud of your current status!

Yeah, the ban on PET (Portable Electric Transporters) is quite disappointing. I hope they escalate the review on regulations and provide more realistic polices than banning the whole lot here in Singapore. link text It's just plain silly and a lazy way of approaching the situation imo.

For now, if you want to "legally" ride your OneWheel in a park here in SG, I heard you can do so @ One-North Park commonwealth. <Need some one to verify this>. Otherwise, do it in the middle of the night like me. haha: link text

• Anyone done off-road riding with the OneWheel. I know the green corridor does not ban PETs..

I think the ban on PETs is really shit. Especially while allowing bigger and faster bicycles to use the parks.

Maybe we should all meet up for a ride or something once we establish who all the owners are...

• How much did u all paid for the tax and duty charge

• 7% GST....

• I just got mine last night. Paid about 152 for tax

• Me too tax was 151.50

• How's everyone's riding so far? I just came back from my 2nd time riding it... slipped a couple of times... my board went spinning a couple of times.. think its because I kept my left foot on the sensor and my right foot always comes off first. maybe i should switch the sensor to my right foot. How do you guys ride it?

• Hey guys, which part of Singapore do you stay? Let's get together for some ride yeah! Is anyone owning a unicycle or e-scooter too?

• @Gabra said:

Hey guys, which part of Singapore do you stay? Let's get together for some ride yeah! Is anyone owning a unicycle or e-scooter too?

I stay in Queenstown, my only ride is the OneWheel. Oh.. yeah... :sunglasses:

• I'm in Simei and its my second time riding the one wheel
    still sucks at it

• once you ride it a few more times, suddenly you will get good at it.

i still suck a bit at stopping and getting off it without holding on to something... best bring along a hiking stick for emergency stability... :)

• Where do you ride at Simei.. most placed ban these things...

i found a place that has no sign banning motorised scooters or PETs... it is the park opposite the Gardens by the bay, on the Marina Golf Course side.... Tanjong Rhu...

• Where do you ride at Simei.. most placed ban these things...

i found a place that has no sign banning motorised scooters or PETs... it is the park opposite the Gardens by the bay, on the Marina Golf Course side.... Tanjong Rhu...

• Anyone tried riding off-road? Can try the green corridor (ex- Malaysian Railway)..