Wheel cover in video.

• Will definitely help from keeping crap from hitting your legs, especially in wet or dirty conditions.

Plus anything that allows for more stickers on the board is ok with me.

• Just had a fun ride zipping through the dirt tracks at the park, and didn't feel like slowing through the thick mud patch... Sooo much fun but I had to hose my legs and Onewheel down afterward. :)

I could use the cover. ;)

• Id prefer an optional cover.

• She rides goofy like me😜

• Me too. When my kids try while I hold their hands I'm not sure which way to teCh them. I normally ask which way they want to go. They are 7 and 4 and have never ridden skateboard before.

• I am sorry I taught my daughter to ride like me. It makes it hard to chat when we roll together.
    --⚫️-- --⚫️--
    As seemingly functional as the cover will undoubtedly be, the exposed tire is bad ass.

• I'm wondering if we should be worried about rocks and sticks building up under the cover and causing either tire damage or a jam/crash. I assume lots of testing is being done before they release. I'd rather have dirty ankles than go flying from a clump of gravel. If that's not an issue, I'd definitely love to have the option of putting the cover on and taking it off when I want.

• @DocBlock said:

As seemingly functional as the cover will undoubtedly be, the exposed tire is bad ass.

hmmm... I wonder if it can be cast in translucent plastic. Actually, I know it can be. Once they come out, I might get one and make a mould, then pour off some translucent copies. Lets see what our options are...

• @DocBlock Exactly. I don't think I'll add a cover even if it comes out as an extra

• Ummm screw the cover, I'll take the girls number in that shot please. Let's go riding together please!!

• Very recent snapchat is showing more of the cover/fender..... I'm down for it