DJI Drone For Sale... post is a little out there, I know!

• I know this is really random, but I feel like there might be an overlap of people who might be interested in OneWheels and those who are interested in drones. I am going to be putting my drone up for sale on Ebay, but I figured I would offer it here to see if anyone is interested. If this is way off base and there is no interest, I'll delete this post.

I have a heavily custom upgraded DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus, and I am selling it for $1200. It is worth at least $2000 with all of the upgrades and work I have put in. I am going to put it on ebay for higher than $1200, but I'd rather have a quick sale with a good deal to someone in the OW community who I know will enjoy it. Plus, imagine what kind of awesome OW video you can get while having someone film you with a drone.

The range has been extended by 5 times the stock range that this model comes with. It has custom antennas on the actual drone and custom antennas on the remote, as well as a signal amplifier. 4 batteries, to allow for 120 minutes of flight out in the field. Comes in a custom waterjet cut foam filled hard case. I put a ton of love and care into this bird.

Again, I know it's a little off subject and maybe the wrong place to post... but let me know if you have any interest. If there is no interest from the community I will delete this post. I have plenty of pics and videos and I can explain the upgrades to anyone who is interested.

Here are a couple videos from my flying days, made with this drone:
    Gowanus Canal: https://vimeo.com/104780656
    Brooklyn Flying: https://vimeo.com/102739921

• I don't know if it'll work on here, but I find it ironic that my friend is selling his DJI also so he can buy a onewheel instead. =)

• @veryous said:

I don't know if it'll work on here, but I find it ironic that my friend is selling his DJI also so he can buy a onewheel instead. =)

haha. I just don't have the time anymore, and any free time I have belongs to my OW. I hope your friend gets his OW!

• That's quite nice footage! I'm guessing that's with the built-in camera?
    I would love one of those, but shipping it to Sweden probably won't be cheap, and drone regulation is still somewhat strict around here.

• @germx said:

That's quite nice footage! I'm guessing that's with the built-in camera?
    I would love one of those, but shipping it to Sweden probably won't be cheap, and drone regulation is still somewhat strict around here.

That is the built in camera, yep! Regulations are strangling the industry somewhat, but so are the idiots who are causing these regulations to be put in place. Every day on the news I hear a new story about some drone flying over an airport...