QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• @Brutha-Man given everyone's experience on these threads I won't fully believe it until I see it. .. hopefully there will be a pleasant news for all of us. ..

• @rainynite i would be willing to give up my shipping queue position for you man. i ordered on Aug 16th. not sure if this is possible, but would hate for you to miss out on your trip to us to pick it up. we can contact FM with our order numbers maybe and tell them to swap queue position (if indeed it would guarantee your OW delivery in time for your trip to USA)

• @callenj357 same for me. Ordered 21 of aug. Go mail them now. FM - help him!

• @callenj357 dude... i an sincerely humbled by your offer... you are in the same situation as all of us and to make this offer to a completely random stranger is very selfless of you. Where do you happen to live? I am torn @ accepting your offer as I don't need the board earlier...it just needs to arrive before that week when I arrive. If indeed they can meet the commitment then I don't want you to lose out on 2 weeks of the experience on my behalf.

Again ...dude...just the offer is very appreciated...

• @rainynite seriously no worries man. i live in Melbourne Beach, FL. Not sure where you will be in the USA. A few weeks extra wait for me is no big deal, but for you it could mean missing your board delivery and potentially having to pay extra for shipping. So i am totally okay with giving up mine so you can get yours on your trip down. You can PM me and may email FM with our order numbers and CC me on the email.. and i will confirm that i am okay with it. Again not sure if they will do this.. but if it can guarantee your board when you are in USA.. i am all about it.

• I ordered on 8/14 and received an email saying my board was complete and should be leaving the fulfillment center at the end of October.

• @Yonkers Did they send you the notice, or did you write them? Was that news today? Thx

• @callenj357 grab my spot insted, or atleast check if it helps. I already missed my weather window of riding. Its going to be dead cold winter before Ill get mine anyways ^^ you can atleast ride in less than snowboard gear :D

• @Yonkers @callenj357 Hmm... given Yonkers' board is ready (i.e. October 8th) but not leaving the fulfillment center until the end of October (3 weeks?!?!)... and callenj got a message that his board will be shipped at the end of October as well... I have a feeling that they really do batch up their shipments in one big go.

So there is a big chance that any swapping of orders makes no difference... if you are the poor sap who was first to order in the batch (e.g. #1 out of 50)... then you get to wait 10-11 weeks while the dude who ordered later (#49 out of 50) likely gets theirs in 4-6 weeks...

EDIT: nevermind... this suspicion doesn't add up to the posts from @PhobicTribe's posts above (beginning of December)... geez this is f'n frustrating. Frankly more transparency would help them much more from a customer service perspective.

• @BadWolf really appreciate that man. @rainynite if you want to contact FM and see if this is at all possible, then let me know. i can give you my email address and order number and then we can try to work it out with them.

i am really digging the community that seems to be developing around OW and this forum. As soon as i get my board and find some great scenic rides (aside from the beach), i plan on organizing some central florida get togethers. i know some OWers are up in the Cocoa Beach area, which is in the same county as Mel Beach. They put together a great video of a ride near the CCB pier.

(everyone on this forum is probably like me and sought out every video of OWs, but here it is just in case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlANciX_gkU)

• @rainynite they 1000% are shipping boards in groups of 50 or more.. So yeah if youre number 1 like me then you wait 10+ weeks.. Sucks

• @ThatGuy that was news as of 10/7/15. I emailed them asking for a status update on the board since I ordered 8/14. Here is a copy of the email:

I apologize we didn't give you more information on your order sooner. We had a slight delay with all production which moved all order shipments back a few weeks. The good news is your board has completed it's manufacturing and will be shipping at the end of the month from our fulfillment center!

Stoked to get your feet on your board.

Cheers,
    Onewheel Team

• @Yonkers

Proof they ship in large numbers ..

• That note says they competed building it, but they're going to take ~3 weeks longer to get it out the door. That makes so little sense I do not believe their words.

• @ThatGuy agreed.

The company has honestly lost credibility in my eyes. Solid product but significantly less than stellar service. Ridiculous and unacceptable.

• Received Tracking for return on the 6th, They said would ship Friday 9th and the ups would update - My tracking still says Order Processed ready for UPS - Anyone else who had sipping on the 9th not have their UPS update?

• @eish I had the same Problem. I sent my board in for a repair, took a week to hear back from them. on the return I received a tracking number. It said it would deliver on wed. It never arrived, they created a label but never shipped. I sent a concerned email about my board getting lost on the way and they told me it didn't leave FM yet, so later on the day I received another tracking number. Very weird. so this whole shipping deal took 6 days

• @Brutha-Man as a small growing company - production and logistics issues are not uncommon and based on the folks in this forum I think most would forgive. EXCEPT that they are neither upfront nor transparent about it. The early adopters have raved about the excellent service provided by FM... i would say that this reputation is going down the drain.

I sincerely hope FM will take the time to be more transparent and open to the community that is supporting them. It's not the delays (albeit painful) that is frustrating everyone as much as how FM is responding to those problems (seemingly pretending they don't exist)

@administrators @Future-Motion - please read this thread and see how everyone is feeling. Good service = Be transparent / give realistic expectations / meet those realistic expectations.

• Agreed, it's matter of a good communication if we know what is going on!

• @rainynite
    That make sense. I think it's a mixture of that. Then you'll see a random celebrity like Steve-O or somebody get it like a week after they ask for it. And then they put stuff like this out.

12000047_10153726071278593_714216646_n.jpg 12063966_10153726071178593_517133769_n.jpg

For the record, I don't hate the company or anything extremem like that. I just want my board. It's been long enough.