QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• @LUTFiSK if you haven't gotten your number you should email them.. You should have your wheel any day

• Received tracking information today. Order placed on August 17:

89 days can be converted to one of these units:
    ◾7,689,600 seconds
    ◾128,160 minutes
    ◾2136 hours
    ◾89 days
    ◾12 weeks and 5 days
    ◾24.38% of 2015

Ordered with a 4-6 advertised lead time. According to tracking info, I should be riding next Friday.

Aloha all

• @robfuscator thanks for the conversions. Over 12 weeks is up there by all standards. Not sure when that extra production is supposed to come online. Either way, you made it. Congrats!

• @njcustom said:

@LUTFiSK if you haven't gotten your number you should email them.. You should have your wheel any day

I have not received anything yet .. should probably send an email to them on the question what happens with my ow ...

• @LUTFiSK absolutely email.. They won't mind lol

• Just heard back from Onewheel re. my order placed September 3. Last time I heard from them they said I'd have my board at the beginning of November. Now they're saying my board will be finished in the beginning of December and be packaged to ship the week after. I guess I'll be lucky if I have my board before Christmas, seeing that I'm based in Europe and the package might get snatched up in customs for some time.

If nothing else, this process has teached me a valuable lesson in patience! :grin:

• Oye this is so so frustrating..

• Aug 22 - Ordered. "4-6 weeks"
    • Sept 21 - "I apologize for delivering the bad news but your board shipment will be delayed until the middle to end of October."
    • Oct 21 - "Your board is on track to finish it's production around the beginning of November and should ship within a week after that"
    • Nov 16 - "Your boards will finish the manufacturing process next week and be packaged to be shipped the week after."

So current ETA: Mid-December....

• @greattypo said:

Oye this is so so frustrating..

• Aug 22 - Ordered. "4-6 weeks"
    • Sept 21 - "I apologize for delivering the bad news but your board shipment will be delayed until the middle to end of October."
    • Oct 21 - "Your board is on track to finish it's production around the beginning of November and should ship within a week after that"
    • Nov 16 - "Your boards will finish the manufacturing process next week and be packaged to be shipped the week after."

So current ETA: Mid-December....

Got exactly the same.. I ordered 23rd of Aug. And due to all delays, this means I went from having 1-1.5 month of riding until winter, to having snow on the ground and sub 0 degrees outside, which means more or less a 70% decrease in battery strength until the spring comes. sigh

• I wonder if they are still have production slow downs or if they now have boards moving to retail outlets on a regular basis delaying shipment for direct buyers.

• I placed my order Aug 31 and haven't received any kind of notification. Did you guys (the ones that order August 22 and 23 )
    email them and get that response?

• @scalthom

I emailed them and yeah they give you some kind of update. If you don't email them you probably won't get an update.

• I emailed atleast 10 times in my nearly 12 week wait..

• Ordered 08/21/2015. Ship confirmation came on Friday 11/13/2015. Product arrived Tuesday 11/17/2015. So 12 weeks plus 2 business days. Just plugged it in today to charge. Unfortunately it's snow season now, but I'm looking forward to testing out it's capacity on snow.

• Ordered 23rd of august. Havent heard anything :(

• I ordered Sept. 25th with 6-8 week ship estimate. After browsing thru everyone's posts, It's looking like I won't get mine till January? Very lame!

• I ordered August 17 and will receive my board tomorrow. Over 3 months total wait.

• This post is deleted!

• Ordered 8/23 no news yet.

• Got an update today that mine will be done in the first week of December with packaging and shipping to follow. With a little luck, looks like I'll get it before Christmas(fingers crossed).

• @wdmtaj well?