QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• @njcustom said:

@BadWolf have you seen my magnetic fenders?

Seen it, might steal the magnetic idea. Im making my own to learn, otherwise Id order one from you for sure!

• An update on ship dates: I ordered mine Sept 26 and heard today that it will be complete this week. Right on! The waiting is killing me.

Carly responded to my email same day, which is pretty good customer service. I had to email them though. If I hadn't, I don't know if they would have updated me.

• Ordered: August 31
    Recieved: Dec 1

• Congrats @jp!!! I emailed and got a reply from Carly today as well. I ordered September 30 and she said my OW is on track to get to me before I leave for holiday on December 17. I'm so excited!

• Aaaaaaand Im out. Error 15, NOT standing or holding the switch. Gonna take it apart in a few hours and see if i can figure it out

• Ordered Sept 26, bugged them about a month ago and they said early December. Bugged them again on Dec 2, got my tracking number on Dec 3.

I have a crappy old iphone 4 that won't run the onewheel app. Do I need a phone with the app for the board to operate?

• @jp glad your board is finally on the way! You do not need a phone with the app for the board to operate, but you will not be able to change the mode and check the battery/stats. And i believe you will not be able to load any new firmware.

I highly recommend at least switching the board to extreme mode, almost right away (if not right away). You will hit the push back pretty quick if you leave the board as is.

Maybe you have a friend with a phone running iOS 8.2 or newer? Just to get the board switched to extreme mode.

Regardless, you will be a very happy OW rider very soon!

• Ordered 9/25/15 and got a tracking email yesterday, it will arrive Monday 12/7/15!!!!! I haven't emailed them at all for updates and was just thinking about emailing them, so this was a huge surprise when I saw the email. :D

• @Cris said:

Ordered 9/25/15 and got a tracking email yesterday, it will arrive Monday 12/7/15!!!!! I haven't emailed them at all for updates and was just thinking about emailing them, so this was a huge surprise when I saw the email. :D

wow, they have picked up the speed alot by now. I ordered 23rd of august, and got it by last tuesday. And you are about a month after me, and got it a week later. This sounds great, congrats!

• Also ordered 9-26-2015. I will receive 12-9-2015. Second board...but still stoked to receive it!

• Ordered my board yesterday 12-3-15. Not looking forward for the 10-12 week wait! :grin:

• @Incog I don't think anyone has ever got one in 2 weeks

• I ordered on September 30. I got my tracking number today! Yay!
    The board is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday December 8.
    I am so excited!!!

This means it now takes:
    2 months and 8 days
    or
    9 weeks and 6 days (10 weeks)

I think that's pretty close to the estimated 6-8 weeks they promised.
    Congrats everyone! I think they are kicking up production for the Holidays!

• @njcustom what about bgwlly1 and Cris?

• @Incog I've never seen anyone on the forums claiming 2 weeks.. Also future motion has never claimed anything less then 4-6 weeks and they're usually off by weeks.. I think 8 weeks is the shortest I've read.. I read about one guy getting it in 4 but turns out future motion screwed up and shipped it to the wrong customer early..

• @Incog Are you mixing up weeks with months maybe? Both those guys ordered late September and are getting theirs early-mid December. Closer to 10 weeks.

• Ohh my bad... Got mixed up with the months some how.

• I ordered mine on 8 October (my brother ordered it for me), Order no. 1300 and still nothing. Had to follow up with an email asking where my board is and they said they had issues getting parts from one of their suppliers. Communication is not very good and not fostering trust. Am hoping to get my board before X-mas.

• @Incog If my board comes as scheduled, it will be 10 weeks, 4 days. 2 weeks would have been amazing since it is snowing and cold in Chicago now!

• Ordered October 12 contacted Support last week and they said I should get it in about two more weeks. Got email less than a week later saying that my Onewheel was being shipped confirmation December 9th. The bottom line is Support has no idea when you will get your Onewheel they are not told anything or find out anything so its all a guessing game