QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• @Cris said:

Ordered 9/25/15 and got a tracking email yesterday, it will arrive Monday 12/7/15!!!!! I haven't emailed them at all for updates and was just thinking about emailing them, so this was a huge surprise when I saw the email. :D

wow, they have picked up the speed alot by now. I ordered 23rd of august, and got it by last tuesday. And you are about a month after me, and got it a week later. This sounds great, congrats!

• Also ordered 9-26-2015. I will receive 12-9-2015. Second board...but still stoked to receive it!

• Ordered my board yesterday 12-3-15. Not looking forward for the 10-12 week wait! :grin:

• @Incog I don't think anyone has ever got one in 2 weeks

• I ordered on September 30. I got my tracking number today! Yay!
    The board is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday December 8.
    I am so excited!!!

This means it now takes:
    2 months and 8 days
    or
    9 weeks and 6 days (10 weeks)

I think that's pretty close to the estimated 6-8 weeks they promised.
    Congrats everyone! I think they are kicking up production for the Holidays!

• @njcustom what about bgwlly1 and Cris?

• @Incog I've never seen anyone on the forums claiming 2 weeks.. Also future motion has never claimed anything less then 4-6 weeks and they're usually off by weeks.. I think 8 weeks is the shortest I've read.. I read about one guy getting it in 4 but turns out future motion screwed up and shipped it to the wrong customer early..

• @Incog Are you mixing up weeks with months maybe? Both those guys ordered late September and are getting theirs early-mid December. Closer to 10 weeks.

• Ohh my bad... Got mixed up with the months some how.

• I ordered mine on 8 October (my brother ordered it for me), Order no. 1300 and still nothing. Had to follow up with an email asking where my board is and they said they had issues getting parts from one of their suppliers. Communication is not very good and not fostering trust. Am hoping to get my board before X-mas.

• @Incog If my board comes as scheduled, it will be 10 weeks, 4 days. 2 weeks would have been amazing since it is snowing and cold in Chicago now!

• Ordered October 12 contacted Support last week and they said I should get it in about two more weeks. Got email less than a week later saying that my Onewheel was being shipped confirmation December 9th. The bottom line is Support has no idea when you will get your Onewheel they are not told anything or find out anything so its all a guessing game

• Ordered Sept 17
    Received Dec 7th.

It's awesome

• Looks like FM are picking up the pace now! Super happy to say I woke up to my shipping confirmation this morning which puts order to tracking info at exactly 9 weeks in my case. Originally told 6-8 weeks but I was expecting 12+ after spending an unhealthy amount of time reading these forums (@njcustom I blame you whole heartedly!) so I'm definitely not complaining.

happy riding to all the peeps getting their boards before Cheistmas.. I for one can't wait to get some pics up here for this awesome community 👍

• It's happening!!!! If i'm lucky, it will be on my desk when I get to work.
    I am so excited. I hope it's not raining today!

0_1449590685532_Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 8.03.40 AM.png

• Yep, seems like they are speeding up! Just got my UPS email a few minutes ago and ordered Oct. 17th!

• I ordered Oct 1 and just got shipping confirmation. Luckily I am in Bay Area so I might see this tomorrow. Although, it says it is scheduled for delivery today.

Location Date Local Time Activity
    South San Francisco, CA, United States 12/09/2015 12:28 A.M. Arrival Scan
    San Jose, CA, United States 12/08/2015 11:21 P.M. Departure Scan
    12/08/2015 8:24 P.M. Origin Scan
    12/08/2015 5:11 P.M. Pickup Scan
    United States 12/08/2015 9:58 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

• Boo UPS

12/09/2015 	7:00 A.M. 	Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

• @Crashem I feel ya...got that yesterday. Apparently it's due to larger than expected cyber Monday orders.

• @sunol What order number were you?