QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• I ordered Oct 1 and just got shipping confirmation. Luckily I am in Bay Area so I might see this tomorrow. Although, it says it is scheduled for delivery today.

Location Date Local Time Activity
    South San Francisco, CA, United States 12/09/2015 12:28 A.M. Arrival Scan
    San Jose, CA, United States 12/08/2015 11:21 P.M. Departure Scan
    12/08/2015 8:24 P.M. Origin Scan
    12/08/2015 5:11 P.M. Pickup Scan
    United States 12/08/2015 9:58 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

• Boo UPS

12/09/2015 	7:00 A.M. 	Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

• @Crashem I feel ya...got that yesterday. Apparently it's due to larger than expected cyber Monday orders.

• @sunol What order number were you?

• @Skarce Not sure if this helps but i'm order #1441. Ordered Oct 20th and received tracking last night. Next Wed expected delivery and couldn't be more pumped! Seems things are picking up on the production front!

• Ordered my board October 8th, received my tracking number December 4th. And finally received my OW on December 8th! Roughly 8-9 weeks-----Worth every minute of waiting and every penny of paying baby. #1353

• Based on bigskyinminnie #1441 and erikbsteele #1353 it appears they are shipping about 17.6 units/calendar day (or 29.3 units/work day), assuming each order number represents a board. So do the math. I ordered 11/9 #1629 which projects to 10.50 calendar days/6.41 work days from 12/9.

• @Skarce #1345 - went to a lit parking lot last night with it. Total grin factory...

• Man... Some of us that ordered in August/early September got a bit screwed if we just got our tracking two weeks ago and dudes that ordered in late Ocotber are getting their tracking now. Seriously.

• @scalthom Yeah, I ordered October 23 and got my tracking last night. Getting it tomorrow and I'm super pumped!

• two things come to mind: improved production capabiliy and maybe seasonal ordering. Winter coming so order flow is off from late summer/early fall.?

• I got responses from Onewheel, that they were waiting on part that was holding them up. My guess they had a bunch of half/mostly assembled onewheels waiting on this part so they were able to do a whole bunch. That being said, they seem to be heading to their original 6-8 quoted shipping times so they must have improved production as well. Cheers to them!

• Ordered 9/15....received 12/9.

I'm thoroughly impressed with it after about 3-4 hours of learning the ropes. I was surprised at how solid the OW is built. It's like a little rolling tank, that accelerates on command. I can't wait to master it!

To all of those on the bench waiting to get in the game: try your best to find something else to distract you in the meantime. It's a high-end, specialty product and although the delayed ship times are frustrating, the folks at FM are producing some legit, AMERICAN MADE nuggets that will blow your minds once you start rolling...hopefully some sweet vids to come.

• Im psyched eveyone is getting their wheel quicker, very jealous of how much shorter the wait was.

• @Skarce said:

@scalthom Yeah, I ordered October 23 and got my tracking last night. Getting it tomorrow and I'm super pumped!

Seriously?? Are you sure that's the date you ordered? Because I ordered Oct 21 and haven't heard a peep, but wasn't worried about it, because I haven't reached the 8-week mark yet. I'd better email them!

• Ordered mine 10/26 and got tracking just a few hours ago. Super excited!!

• I didn't get a notification, but when I saw that a lot of people who ordered around the same time as me (Oct 21) were getting theirs, I emailed Future Motion. They sent me tracking!! It's coming Tuesday!!

• I got tracking yesterday! My board is coming today!

• Ordered 23 october, right now is in transit...i can't wait!!!

• #1469 mine