QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• Looks like they are finally catching up probably as they get production down to a tee but also demand is probably slower right now. Hopefully they will get to the point of having inventory soon and we can lay this post to rest! Then the question will be what next? Right now I'd imagine sales are not dramatically increasing even though the concept and form factor are breakthrough compared to electric skateboards. Will larger distribution through retail outlets bring wider awareness and promote ow? Will they make it more accessible via upgrading mileage or lowering the cost? Seems to me like they need to do something to gain a wider market share besides having inventory. Thoughts?

• @knight32 I got my fender last week. I actually ordered it a few days after I ordered the Onewheel. My board should be coming tomorrow.

• Order #1967, December 9th. Received shipping info January 16th. Delivered January 22nd. Additional VAT + taxes (Germany) are 406 EUR.

• Ordered December 10th. Tracking info received January 18th. Board arrived in Florida on the 25th. Order # 1979.

Catterly

• Order confirmation for order #2582, the wait begins I'm very excited here!

• MY BOARD IS COMING TOMORROW! Received shipment info from Carly earlier today and just received notification from UPS that they will get it here overnight. Not bad for UPS Ground, but its only about 60 miles to SF. Order 2185, placed 12/28. See y'all in GG Park!

• Order 2234 placed 1/1, delivery notification 2/9. I'm as giddy as a 14yr old boy in 1984 with a new JC Penny catalog...but not in a weird way like that...

• @D-Wave said:

Order 2234 placed 1/1, delivery notification 2/9. I'm as giddy as a 14yr old boy in 1984 with a new JC Penny catalog...but not in a weird way like that...

I placed mine 22 days after you and am number 2389 guess i have a little longer still . Luckily I found a brand new one very close to my house and got it yesterday already rode about five miles on it , legs are dying lol . and people are yelling what the heck is that all over the place , kids are breaking their necks looking as I pass them up !!!!!

• @D-Wave Dont let your mom catch you in the bathroom with your ow manual!

• #2361 Order date: 1/20/16 Shipping Conformation: 2/10/16

• @tony420121 Well I deiced to order my board through Onewheel approved re-seller getting my board.....wait for it in 1 1/2 days :-), I canceled my order from onehweel and went directly to the reseller who has ordered in stock. They are based in Colorado and the best part is they ship for 35.00 and the price was the same as onewheel site.

• Ordered January 9th and received tracking February 9th. UPS tracking states it will arrive in Baltimore on the 16th.

• #2312 ordered 1/10/16 shipped 2/10/16.

• @Rob-Meyer

ordered mine on the 2nd of this month.
    Im also in baltimore, know anyone else around? Wouldnt mind getting together with a few people and riding around canton or downtown

• Order #: 2241
    Order Date: Jan 3, 2016
    Shipped: Feb 9, 2016
    Delivered: Feb 11, 2016 to San Mateo, CA (~1hr from San Jose)

• Order 2520
    Order date: 2/2/2016
    Shipdate: 2/11/2016
    Delivery date: 2/18/2016

Man that was fast!!!! What a great way to start a friday !

• @Dysect Wow, just over 2 weeks?? Has FM finally caught up with demand or what? It was averaging about a month and a week before your post.

• It actually looks like they go out in batches, and Dysect got lucky and got in the batch that went out around 2/10. Seems like quite a few people got the Shipping Conformation that day. But Order Dates go back to the beginning of January.

• @thegreck I'm not sure. I guess the heavens wanted my day to start out well, knowing i was going to go into work and have a production hyper-visor shit the bed.

• I think with the announcement of their new funding that they most likely have drastically scaled up production. @thegreck I think FM has indeed caught up with demand!