QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• @tony420121 Well I deiced to order my board through Onewheel approved re-seller getting my board.....wait for it in 1 1/2 days :-), I canceled my order from onehweel and went directly to the reseller who has ordered in stock. They are based in Colorado and the best part is they ship for 35.00 and the price was the same as onewheel site.

• Ordered January 9th and received tracking February 9th. UPS tracking states it will arrive in Baltimore on the 16th.

• #2312 ordered 1/10/16 shipped 2/10/16.

• @Rob-Meyer

ordered mine on the 2nd of this month.
    Im also in baltimore, know anyone else around? Wouldnt mind getting together with a few people and riding around canton or downtown

• Order #: 2241
    Order Date: Jan 3, 2016
    Shipped: Feb 9, 2016
    Delivered: Feb 11, 2016 to San Mateo, CA (~1hr from San Jose)

• Order 2520
    Order date: 2/2/2016
    Shipdate: 2/11/2016
    Delivery date: 2/18/2016

Man that was fast!!!! What a great way to start a friday !

• @Dysect Wow, just over 2 weeks?? Has FM finally caught up with demand or what? It was averaging about a month and a week before your post.

• It actually looks like they go out in batches, and Dysect got lucky and got in the batch that went out around 2/10. Seems like quite a few people got the Shipping Conformation that day. But Order Dates go back to the beginning of January.

• @thegreck I'm not sure. I guess the heavens wanted my day to start out well, knowing i was going to go into work and have a production hyper-visor shit the bed.

• I think with the announcement of their new funding that they most likely have drastically scaled up production. @thegreck I think FM has indeed caught up with demand!

• Order # 2495
    On 1/31
    Shipped 2/11
    Expected 2/18

• Ordered on Feb 11
    Shipped on Feb 12
    To be delivered on Feb 18

I'd set my expectations to wait at least a month. Seeing this shipping confirmation was a great way to start the weekend!

• I ordered on Sunday 2/7 (order #2578). FM told me on 2/9 that there would be a 5 week lead time with manufacturing to begin in a couple weeks and by mid-March, I would have tracking. I'm elated and shocked to see that my board was shipped last night with arrival on the 18th! Looks like the fender and bumpers are not in the shipment, but I won't complain too much.

• This is awesome that they are at the point of shipping boards out as quickly as the next day...makes me want to order up yet another one just to experience the instant gratification. This is not so good news for the ebay sellers now!

• Makes me kinda sad that order numbers older than mine are already shipped =(

• @flogalen Email support. Sometimes they forget to email you, but yours is likely part of the last shipment.

• @flogalen , if it helps, the same thing happened to me. I emailed support, and they got everything straightened out.

• Ordered on the feb.11th. Got tracking the next day and should be here by the 18th. Woohooo can't wait!

• @thegreck @no thank you! I contacted the support and as it turns out I just got my shipping information! It was a little delayed due to the international shipping. Soon I'll be rocking the OW in Germany!

Ordered 02/06/2016; Shipping 02/15/2016; Arrived: Hopefully soon :stuck_out_tongue:

• Hello there mighty Onewhellers!!!
    I've just got my tracking ID. I'm from Luxemburg Europe and I completed my order on the 29 Jan. Really guys from FM you did some strong upgrade to your shipment methods. That's awsome, I'm on the other side of the planet and after only three weeks you already send me my board. Hell Yeah!!! You guys are good.
    I am proud to be part of this, I am born for this, there are surfers and there are the others, I'm just a surfer. Give me a board with few wheels or OneWheel and I'll be gone for the day.
    See YA!