QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• Franky is correct!

• @NYC IT IS WORTH THE WAIT! MY GAWD! Dismount is the most difficult. Bet getting there and went straight to Extreme mode..didn't even touch classic yet

• Dude I read this forum like every 10 minutes hoping to hear people are getting their boards. I have ankle surgery on Sept 8 that will put me down for 2-4 months. BUT have a 5 day vacation right before that. Unless I get the Onewheel before Wednesday I'll be staring at a brand new board getting dusty for awhile....

• @akoskinen congrats and I'm jealous that you get to ride in Helsinki. Next time I go back there, I'm definitely bringing the OW.

• @NYC Yeah I ordered July 9th as well so I am waiting to see a post on the forum from you saying you got the email, because I would be following shortly after! "Dear Future Motion, I ordered in July and you said 4-6 weeks. Now it's beyond week 7. Ju told me ju love me, but JULY! JULYER!"

• @NYC I just got an update from Future Motion. There was a bit of a backup. They told me I should be getting the shipping email by the end of this week, which should be news for anyone that ordered on July 9th. We shall see!

• ugh bummer.. I was hoping my shipping email was imminent but it looks like it might be way more than the 4-5 week estimate based on you guys not be fulfilled yet and ordering 3 weeks before me.

• Embrace yourselves, winter is coming!( at least in Belgium it will rain rain and rain)

• Ordered mine on July 15th. The suspense is killing me but I don't want them to rush perfection. Still, I hope they have shortened the wait time from what seems to be an average of 10 weeks.

• @utsu I got the same response.:disappointed:

• @utsu Yup about to hit 8 weeks and no email. I may sell mine since it looks like I won't be able to use it before surgery. If I do I'll post it here first.

• Got it yesterday and spent about three hours on it. Best purchase ever (and I just bought a new condo)...definitely worth the wait.

Also, I read of others taking off work the next day to ride. Probably a good way to go; I've been an unproductive mess just wanting to get home to my Onewheel. (Ya, the video's song is uncannily appropriate.)

• I'll save everyone else the trouble of searching back through all the old posts:
    baybyboomer ordered 6/11

Apparently, people commonly get so excited to get their OWs, they lose all capacity to follow instructions, even when they are written into the title of the thread. ;)

PSA: A delivery/shipping date is not useful without an accompanying order date (though we're very excited for you!).

• Haha thanks @ThatGuy for the psa.
    Yes, order and ship date are the most important because they are universal dates for everyone regardless of ship location.

Seems like future motion is keeping up the practice of over promising on ship dates when they lowered it. Maybe they enjoy the hazing lol! If they had kept it at 10 weeks they would be surpassing expectations! Either way glad ship times are coming down.

Thankfully they over deliver on how awesome the product is which is the most important thing.

• I'm at 6 weeks today, ordered July 23rd..

• Just got my email so pretty much 8 weeks on the mark. Probably can't ride it though with surgery on Tuesday. Pretty anticlimactic moment but definitely looking forward to riding it sometime in December.

• Ordered 07/12, rec'd shipping info 09/03 :sunglasses:

• @Onewheelsurfer, thanks! About 7.5 weeks for you.

• Ordered July 9 and got the email September 3rd in the evening!

• Just got my tracking! Ordered August 1st!