QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• @utsu. You ordered 8/1, barely a month ago?!

That places orders anywhere from 7/12 to to 8/1 into the latest production run. If so, that means either they're manufacturing in very large batches (wherein your personal wait time may vary as much as 3 weeks depending on precisely when in the production cycle you order), or the wait times/backlog just dropped dramatically (which was hinted at in an earlier FM post).

As an impatient orderer, I want to believe wait times are down, but I can't set myself up for such torture.

[Edit: fixed typo]

• I ordered July 19th and still no tracking. :disappointed: I hope that does not mean I'll have to wait 2 weeks until the next batch.

• [Edit: Deleted]

• Ordered July 10th and got my tracking on Sept. 3rd. Little less than 8 weeks. Board should be here on Tues the 8th..oh man!!

• @slydogstroh I'd contact to find out. If it is two more weeks you will still do better than me.

@A-Sant, congrats and thanks for the update!

• Yeah, I suspect something in the supply chain requires a pretty big window for so much variance in order completion. That must explain why they are concentrating so many orders at once, there's got to be a bottle neck somewhere in there.

• @utsu Well, if that's not what happened, and orders are in fact speeding up, we should see evidence of it soon (holiday weekend delay aside).

• I sent Future Motion a email today, and received tracking info in reply :satisfied: :sunglasses: ordered July 19th, tracking on september 8th, so it took just over 7 weeks. Will probably be 8 weeks by the time ups delivers.

• Ordered July 23rd, tracking received September 8th

• Just closing the loop.

Again, ordered on July 10th, received tracking on Sept. 3rd and my board arrived last night!
    Hang in there everyone..the wait was hard but this forum helped to ease the pain as one could see others in the same boat. Hope to post pics/vid soon!

• @eish said:

ordered on 08/17/2015 4:07:29 pm

Got it today 09/09/2015 :) :D IT'S AMAZING!!!!!

• @eish Did you type that correctly? You got your board in only 3 weeks?!

• @ThatGuy yes it would appear so, was certainly a shock 3 weeks and three days - I thought the ups guy was bringing the new boiler, was a bit shocked when I was asked to pay duties and then realised it was the Onewheel, then I had to go go work :( but that just meant my first ride was a night ride :)

• @ eish You are pretty lucky then compared to recent wait times. 3 weeks overseas no less. Ordered my 2nd board on 8/16 and am 5 minutes away from the factory and no emails yet...In no hurry but hopefully that means they are getting them out sooner these days.

• @eish said:

@ThatGuy yes it would appear so, was certainly a shock 3 weeks and three days - I thought the ups guy was bringing the new boiler, was a bit shocked when I was asked to pay duties and then realised it was the Onewheel, then I had to go go work :( but that just meant my first ride was a night ride :)

Also I didn't seem to receive the item dispatched email

• @eish I ordered slightly before you, and I've neither board nor notice. ConGRRRats! ;)

• I wrote support about my order, which was placed slightly before eisha's, who just received his today. Here is their response:

"We actually had a glitch in the system that shuffled around orders - your friends order must have been one of the lucky ones. Your board should be in our shipping queue in the next week and be on it's way soon after."

I ordered 8/15 (which was over a weekend). If the reply ends up being accurate, shipments are now occurring about a month after order placement.

• @ThatGuy that makes sense :) thought it was early, sorry if I snatched anyones onewheel . . .

• Ordered mine 21/8. Havent heard anything at all.. I am going to prepare myself to wait atleast 6 weeks more..

buhu.. I want it now :P

• I'm at just about 5 weeks..