QUESTION: You just received tracking! When did you order?

• I ordered August 9 and they just told me to expect shipping around early October... So that would be 7-8 weeks depending on the exact date... We'll see...

• Just got myself a great new ottoman! Oh well, it'll be great motivation during rehab. Ordered July 9, delivered Sept 11.

Unboxed it and first impression is this thing is heavy! Seems heavier than 25 lbs. Very impressed at how solid it feels.

2015-09-11.jpg

• I placed my order on Aug. 3, roughly around the time when the company announced the shipment will take 4-6 weeks, which is significantly better from the 10+ weeks others have waited. Today marks the end of of the 6 weeks and still no word. Grrrr.... still patiently waiting =(.

• I ordered on 08/14. I sent FM an email asking for the status since I hit the four week mark (I ordered when shipping was estimated at 4-6 weeks). I received this message:

"Thanks for checking in. We are out pacing our most aggressive projection which is causing a longer lead time then anticipated. Your board should be in our shipping queue in the next few weeks and on its way soon after.

We apologize for the delay but will have you riding soon!"

I must say that the people at onewheel definitely answer their emails rather quick. I can wait a few more weeks. If that's the case it looks like it will be 7 weeks. At least i get a little bit of riding before the snow and brutal cold hits

• I went out on my first ride today and all I can say is that it is worth the wait!! The only down side I have found so far is the battery, I was riding for an hour and checked the app and was at 5%. Nowhere close to home. Thankfully my college campus has a free bus service for students! This thing is MEAN off road and is really easy to pick up, especially if you're already into board sports like me. Learning to really carve and the dismount are the hardest parts. I am literally siting here waiting for it to charge back up for a night cap! Serious fun in store for you guys! Also this is the best conversation starter ever imo.

• @slydogstroh DOn't worry about the dismount. I was a bit frustrated too. Once you get that down, you feel a lot more comfortable on crowded sidewalks etc. Just practice brother! I just bought this charger from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W3LS0ZG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
    You can get two full charges! Only 1 left

• @Vince

I'm at 5 weeks and got this email today

Future Motion (Future Motion)
    Sep 14, 17:08

Hi Jon,

Thanks for checking in! We are out pacing our most aggressive projection which is causing a longer lead time then anticipated. Your board should be in our shipping queue in the next week and on it's way soon after.

We apologize for the delay but will have you riding soon!

Kind regards,
    Onewheel Team

• I ordered on July 30th. Still no emails. I'm gonna wait and see if not emailing their support will still get me a OneWheel on time.

• @JohnnyOnTheSpot

Say that again lol didn't understand that last line

• I ordered on July 20th and still no mail... :-/

• @flop you should definitely contact them

• Got two emails this morning. First: My Onewheel will ship by the end of september. Second: My Onewheel is shipped! :smile:

• @flop said:

Got two emails this morning. First: My Onewheel will ship by the end of september. Second: My Onewheel is shipped! :smile:

The date you ordered it ? I ordered my 2 OW 12 August and have not heard anything yet . and I ordered the fenders September 9 and not heard anything about them either : /

• @LUTFiSK July 20th

• @flop said:

@LUTFiSK July 20th

it is then 8 weeks and 4 days :(
    And I thought they were down to 6 weeks now in the deliveries ..

• Got an email this morning from Onewheel HQ.. opened it up, filled with hope..

It wasnt a shipping email, just a "look, this is what a onewheel is and how you can order it"..
    :(

• I received my tracking info in exactly 9 weeks. Along the way, Future Motion's customer service has been phenomenal!

• Hi,
    I've ordered and paid my OW the 19th of August, Delivery time expected 4-6 weeks.
    I've sent an email to ask about when I can expect my board, what was my surprise when I received the answer...:

Your board should be completing it's manufacturing in the next few weeks. After it's completion it will be moved to our fulfillment center where it will be packed and shipped. You can expect to receive shipping confirmation and tracking mid to late October.

Middle of october it's nearly more than 8-10 weeks. In my opinion I think this is not very fare to anounce a "short" delivery time during the order process, take the cash, and finally after the consumer email, anounce the x2 delay time...

As I told them I hope this is to increase the realibility of this board.
    Cheers

• @mha dang. I ordered mine in early September. Probably won't get it until after Thanksgiving. maybe even during the Christmas season if the current estimates are correct.

😕😕😕😕😕

• I'm at 6 weeks 1 day. I was told by FM last week it should ship out in a week.. so hopefully Monday I hear something ..