Group order Mud Guards for European riders

• Hi folks,

I might be interested in getting one of these mud guards.

I do not know what the shipping cost will be to Europe (I live in Belgium), but maybe it is interesting that one rider orders a bunch of mud guards and distributes them further on to the European guys.

If there is a significant price difference, I think it is worth considering.

What do you think?

• That might make sense, seeing how ridiculously high the intercontinental shipping costs for eg the crashblocks are ($15 for a crashblock + $85 for shipping...?!). Let's see what the pricing will be and then we can see if it makes sense! (I am in NL)

Btw - when I ordered my board, I had them ship a spare set of footpads and crashblocks in the same box - they didn't charge shipping for that so that saved me over $200 in shipping.

• @Bart said:

That might make sense, seeing how ridiculously high the intercontinental shipping costs for eg the crashblocks are ($15 for a crashblock + $85 for shipping...?!). Let's see what the pricing will be and then we can see if it makes sense! (I am in NL)

Btw - when I ordered my board, I had them ship a spare set of footpads and crashblocks in the same box - they didn't charge shipping for that so that saved me over $200 in shipping.

thats a good idea - I might ask them to do the same - how did you buy them without paying for US shipping?

• @liekensk said:

Hi folks,

I might be interested in getting one of these mud guards.

I do not know what the shipping cost will be to Europe (I live in Belgium), but maybe it is interesting that one rider orders a bunch of mud guards and distributes them further on to the European guys.

If there is a significant price difference, I think it is worth considering.

What do you think?

I would be up for it - UK rider (in about 5 weeks)

• @Bart said:

spare set of footpads and crashblocks in the same box

what do the pads look like? and the blocks? I just want to see if I should ask them for the same bits! it might be a bit of a cost saving idea ...