Broke College Student

• I really wish these were cheaper! I understand that it's made in America; therefore, better quality. However, I just want a board that I'll actually know how to use & get around campus while having fun!

• im in the same position as you - i decided to sacrifice alcohol for a while :p and get a summer job - cannot wait for it to arrive - will be useful for the final mile commute into uni after parking up as the new campus has no student parking :(

• No matter how much you think you will enjoy your OW, I cannot begin to describe to you the experience of realizing that it is even better than you anticipated. It will instantly change your lifeimage.jpg

• What if I told you it would help you get better grades and make you more popular?

This could potentially be true, as you can ensure you are not late to class, as well as have endless numbers of classmates talk to you asking about the OW. You could even set up private demo dates for anyone you deem worthy.

• @forzabucks said:

What if I told you it would help you get better grades and make you more popular?

This could potentially be true, as you can ensure you are not late to class, as well as have endless numbers of classmates talk to you asking about the OW. You could even set up private demo dates for anyone you deem worthy.

The old campus was at the bottom of a hill - if I was running late I would mountain board down to campus - this is just an evolution of that - people mentioned the mountain board enough so the φ (onewheel) should be interesting

• Quit college and get a OneWheel is the best advice I can give you

• You can't afford to NOT get one ASAP!

• @kianav2497, at this point making sure you are successful in life is your highest priority. Fitst make sure you are passing your classes, then if you have attention and money available for something fun, get a onewheel.