#RaceForTheRail Adventure Pack Giveaway & GoPro Mountain Games

• @J-Glide That's surprising to hear! I guess it says a lot about the level of play in those events though. A lot of people who really know and understand their Onewheels (not saying you don't, haha, I just expected a lot more crashes and nosedives).

• @thegreck Part of the problem I had was because FM wanted everyone to use company boards for the race. We weren't allowed to use our own, so yes I didn't really know the limitations of the company boards. Thiers have firmware 3056 and mine has 3034. I am not positive, but I think most of the guys there were used to the 3056 firmware.

• @J-Glide can you describe the difference in the firmware and is it possible to go back to OG firmware?

• @ashewheeler I don't know all the differences, but my experience with firmware 3056 is the pushback isn't as strong. It's easy to push past the pushback without even knowing it, especially up any kind of grade. 3034 seems to push back pretty solid no matter what grade you are ridding. I haven't heard of any way to revert to the 3034. Also good to note, that older boards like the ones I have are up to date with 3034. I don't know when they changed, but I know a few people with serial numbers around 4k and up who's boards came with 3056 on them from FM. I'm not sure if the older internals of my boards can even run 3056, or if the newer boards can run 3034.

• @J-Glide if u send your board in for repairs, they also upgrade it to 3056... at least they did on my 3034 (really old, Kickstarter board)

• @thegreck said in #RaceForTheRail Adventure Pack Giveaway & GoPro Mountain Games:

@J-Glide That's surprising to hear! I guess it says a lot about the level of play in those events though. A lot of people who really know and understand their Onewheels (not saying you don't, haha, I just expected a lot more crashes and nosedives).

I wouldn't say it before but i was also expecting some broken bones :) fortunately everybody ride safely,except one badass lol don't you @J-Glide?
    Already watch your crash over 10 times looool
    P.S:you should never pass batman mate!

• @J-Glide Ouch is a good word to describe this :-)

congrats at Tim I. of Freemont, Ca for winning the adventure pack give away! (only a bit jealous here :) )

• @tomtnt Then I will not send mine in if I don't have too.

@fabuz I should have known better than to pass batman.

• That looks like sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!