"Support" still on holidays ?

• Pleased to ear your nice experience whith them guys, nice try .........but its to late...you cannot save the bear....

alt text

My board is on the way to the support,

I just come from the online store to try to buy some stuff.

And after the buy i receive as a gift the instantly order confirmation message.

Thats mean there is nothing wrong whith my mail box,

0_1473853113351_order5086.png

Apparently only bots are able to write an email in this company,

Next episode soon ......

• @mattheus Sorry to tell you man but that was a waste of $400+. What company doesn't use automated responses when you place an order? It's called a confirmation email. If you had just gone through the proper procedure you would be having your board fixed for free.

• Thank you for the lesson professor "ahxe45" !

Are you kidding me ???

Do you imagine just a second i'm too stupid to write a email in the correct form for multiples times,

Let me explain what i think fast.....the UPS shipping cost for france Go/Back is arround 450$. twice is 900$.
    More than the board itself price......"act as an ostrich" is a solution to avoid those type of heavy cost..... but that not suit me.

Stuff is on the way,
    https://onewheel.com/6962011/checkouts/f2274b7ad890b9ec8807313375a5f68d/thank_you

My board also,

THX

• So what did you do finally ? bu the way, if you are in the north of France, you could ask the 2 official dealer if they can keep in touch with FM. On my side, I'm in France too, and got my board replaced by the local shop from which I bought it, but in the same time I arranged that with the support team. I also contacted them and got answers and followup quite fast. I wonder if the mail you are sending are not being block by some fucking anti spam system ?

• @mattheus I also find it strange... Wrote an email to support, and got answer within 12 hours or so, and very helpful!

• @mattheus pretty sure I never said that if you read my previous posts. Simply stating the fact that you are the ONLY person on these forums that has ever had any difficulty with getting in contact with Future Motion or getting them to honor a warranty. Just saying it doesn't make sense.

• @Tartopom said in "Support" still on holidays ?:

So what did you do finally ? bu the way, if you are in the north of France, you could ask the 2 official dealer if they can keep in touch with FM. On my side, I'm in France too, and got my board replaced by the local shop from which I bought it, but in the same time I arranged that with the support team. I also contacted them and got answers and followup quite fast. I wonder if the mail you are sending are not being block by some fucking anti spam system ?

I finally put the wheel in a box "Paris->SanJosé" for 200$
    I bought a "Tune up + Reload Pack"215$ & ultra charger 125$ from FM gilroy to FM san josé shipped by UPS for 80$,
    The store where i bought it is down ----> www.vente-groupee.fr
    No problem for me we where in contact a few month ago with the same mail box,

I dont want to become mad with that story, that is why i prefer spend money by sending the board and buy some stuff to make them move.

When the board will be in their hands they will react .....maybe......i wish.....or i will kill another bear ^^

The main is done, the board is not there at home after 25 days down suffering & for my brain its a big difference.

• @Future-Motion means they will only move in the future.

• alt text

• Board received today whitout any notification from the support............

Notification done buy fedex buy paying a nice 406 euros charged against delivery ...............

And the brand new supercharger i have bought is not in the box..............
    https://onewheel.com/6962011/checkouts/f2274b7ad890b9ec8807313375a5f68d/thank_you

what am i supposed to think ??

I can feel in my back a really strong pain caused buy onewheel !

Not by the board but by the support............