Have you sold your Onewheel? If so why?

• This post is deleted!

• I never done board sports and I am 47 years old. I almost sold due to a couple of injuries early on in the first 3 weeks. For me I'm glad I didn't. I am having a blast and I have learned the limitations and haven't had a wreck or any problems at this point for over two months. I take it mostly easy and carve my ass off... This is the most fun i've had in years but I will say it was difficult to get past those first three weeks. Thats my take on it. Now I have two boards and I am totally addicted to these things... On the flip side I've never surfed and it sounds like a blast.

• I doubt a lot of people who sold their onewheel hang out on the onewheel forums.

I'm about to pick up a second one, I can't stay off the thing. I even did some laps last night in the gas station parking area waiting for my car to fill up.

• I guess if you skate prior to onewheel you are better prepared to bail on concrete, run things out etc, but with surfing I can only imagine you just fall into the waves.

The other thing with skating is, there was a trend away from the knee pads etc... If you don't wear the pads you are more agile and if you're more agile you fall a lot less and when you fall you can catch yourself, so you don't need them in the first place...

I have been riding my onewheel non-stop since I got it and I know it's already made me a better board rider, so much so that I'm actually going to try surfing! That would not have happened without this onewheel.

You say surfing is an easier setup but, for me at least, going up a mountain to ski or driving to the beach to surf is a big barrier to entry, it limits the amount of time I can realistically do those things... Onewheel I can pick it up, walk out the front and I'm carving.

Different people will respond differently, shame you didn't stick with it a bit longer, I think you would have really enjoyed it.

• Onewheel is kind of like being beaten into a gang. Once you're in the gang, everything's just great!

• Tunnel Snakes rule!

• @lardnicus said:

Tunnel Snakes

We should make a gang.. OW Tunnel Snakes - War. War never changes.

• How psyched am I that other OW are hyped about fallout4..

:+1: http://days.to/until/10-november

• @utsu said:

I doubt a lot of people who sold their onewheel hang out on the onewheel forums.

I'm about to pick up a second one, I can't stay off the thing. I even did some laps last night in the gas station parking area waiting for my car to fill up.

Thats some serious dedication! .. or, really really slow pump ;)

• Learning how to fall really helps too. I've wrecked a few times at full speed, and I was able to tuck and roll out of it without even a scratch. The first month I did get a couple of injuries though. I'll never forget what it feels like to have the board slam it's corner into your Achilles' tendon.