Onewheel Demographics

• @McSkiD no it won't. You're smart and not pushing it. I say this because I'm the same way and praying I never have a serious fall at 51 years old. I'm still working, you know.. ... Although I'm still learning and traveling at less than 10 mph right now... Lol

• @OJsakila I'm starting to push it inadvertently lol - I noticed I was getting pushback much sooner than I expected and thought I must have selected a different shaping by mistake. Nope, still in delirium - I'm just getting more comfortable with speed. I'm betting you are, too!

• @McSkiD me too!! I'm now up to 9.9 mph.. Lol. Still in Cruz mode.. Haven't experienced pushback yet I don't think.. Definitely making progress every second I'm on it.

I'm in Love again!

• @McSkiD I hope this reaches you but I also live in Rhode Island and would enjoy riding with someone! I live in Warwick but I’ve been riding all over the state

• @wheelrich, It's been a year since I saw your post. That would make me 75 and you 74. Had my first (real) crash a month ago at the 995 mile mark. Riding up my driveway at 10 MPH and the motor just shut off and down I went. I know it shut off because the board rolled back down the driveway 100'. Cracked a couple ribs and sent the O/W back. Got it back 3 days ago and rode it every day since with no apparent loss of confidence. The warning sign I should have paid attention to was that sometimes it would take a few tries to get the motor started. Sometimes up to 10 tries, then it would be fine, until...…

• 29 in Florida

• @tomtnt
    Rich old guys? Whoa pal, easy there!
    I take offense to that I'm a poor practically homeless old guy. (Just turned 49)
    I'll take the Pepsi challenge any day 😂 to any youngster who thinks they can beat me at speed and carving, any day. Have yet to come across anyone or seen anyone who comes close. (Even on web) If it went faster it would be better for me but at 18 mph and to carve at that speed it takes probably someone with balls of steel like my generation to do that and some other tricks from skateboarding days to break barriers and show you what can be done.🥶
    You'll see me flying by your cars in and around Manhattan Beach area if looking. 😎

• Second that on the rich part, I'm pretty broke lmao

• I was never rich, until I traded all my money for happy turns, so now I guess I am a rich old man

• 34 in Louisiana