The next level is here

• Looks like a sensor pad upgrade that could be used on V1 as well.

• oooooooo Shit! V2!! I'm in!!!!

• I'm blown away they had it and didn't release it for Christmas... Weird. I guess they weren't ready to sell a ton of v2's yet. Maybe they didn't want to be stuck with a ton of v1's. I wonder what the price on V2 will be? Also, what's the price going to go to on used or new v1's? Very curious...

• @MichaelW
    I bet FM has taken all of the current OW family input from the forum and added the top feature requests. Very cool teaser email received today too....

• Looks like new footpads that hopefully(fingers crossed) correct the sensor problem. Probably the reason that the current footpads have been "out of stock" for a few weeks now. Let's hope these new footpads are backwards compatible!

• @germx ahh I see,,,looks like a very slight angle,,,

• @jeffmccosker said in The next level is here:

Looks like new footpads that hopefully(fingers crossed) correct the sensor problem. Probably the reason that the current footpads have been "out of stock" for a few weeks now. Let's hope these new footpads are backwards compatible!

What sensor problem? 300 miles,,,zero sensor problem,,,

• Very exciting if we find out that the new footpad sensors could be backwards V1 compatible, then we will only solidify consumer/manufacturer loyalty. Regardless, I'm interested in the new features and will most likely add another to the stable. Feature list please!

• Ya I'd say those of us who just got one for Christmas would be choked if a way better version came out right now, especially at the same price! If it's just a new paint scheme and re-designed footpads then I'm not too concerned. Luckily the g/f has taken a liking to the OW so if it is a game changer then I may have to buck up for another one! CES is this weekend so I'm guessing they will reveal there maybe.

• @r1alvin said in The next level is here:

Sensor pads are too small for many people who ride with their feet at an angle aka duck stance. I've seen a few riders roll their foot off the sensor at high speed and nosedive. No reason why the sensor shouldn't be the size of the whole footpad, really. There are also issues with dirt and grime getting stuck under the sensor's protective cover which can cause a bit of sensor activation delays.

• They would not do this for just a color change. There has to be new stuff. Whether its worth it for the price is another question all together. My guess is they will do what Tesla did. Roll out the most expencive redesign first then follow it up with the less expensive model. I'm guessing the price on this will be a bit more. 1599-1799 perhaps. That way they will sell a few but the V1 will still hold its value. Looks like its enough like the old one that the footpads will work. Crossing fingers... We will see!!!

• Maybe a new color.. kind of also looks larger.. look at the placement of the decks.. they look farther apart from the tire.. v1 the tire is almost touching the decks.

• @jeffmccosker sounds like sensor issues to me...After you're above .5 mph you only need to be on "one" sensor.. below .5 it will shut off on one sensor.. if you can't keep your foot on one sensor something is wrong.. maybe use a flatter sneaker?

• @njcustom "The next level" is not just a color change. They wouldn't say it that way if there weren't a few signifigant changes. My opinion. Also, V2 is past due.

• FM has been very smart with marketing and nailing it.
    V2 will most likely be well worth it while V1 will remain pretty viable.

• @r1alvin said in The next level is here:

@jeffmccosker said in The next level is here:

Looks like new footpads that hopefully(fingers crossed) correct the sensor problem. Probably the reason that the current footpads have been "out of stock" for a few weeks now. Let's hope these new footpads are backwards compatible!

About 700 miles in, the right sensor has been giving me trouble for a week, finally stopped working for good yesterday

• @MichaelW you were right about V2 so I'm putting my money on your predictions! I did mention in a moment of self doubt while presenting my deck idea to Jack that it would be obsolete when V2 dropped and he staired hipnotically into my eyes and said "maybe you will make decks for V2" I should have got the hint but I was really focused on trying to connect with present technology. Can't wait to get my hands on V2 and start hallucinating deck mods😵⚛️👽🙏

• And how about more range and top speed :)

• Please have Swappable Batteries, Please have Swappable Batteries, Please have Swappable Batteries.....
    I'm tired of having to juice up all the time!

• @fabuz

That's a must is my guess.

More speed/range/torque. Probably 60V+.
    Bet that'll make you happy Fabuz.. lol..