February is here! Who will be the first +

• btw they have spelling mistake on their email LOL

• Seeet Jesus. So glad I paid for 2 day shipping. If I'm day 1 then I'll be riding on Thursday.

• @OriginalEric said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

@MichaelW I have no reason to question your information or motives... so with that in mind, perhaps you can offer an explanation as to why (a few days ago) FutureMotion is telling people they will be shipping this week?

If something has happened that pushed back the timeline, why wouldn't FM send an email blast to people to let them know?

Don't understand what the harm is, in setting realistic expectations with customers so they can make decisions with accurate information

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha... Future motion is notorious for misleading ship times. They lied and lied last time why would do anything different this time. You'll get your board, it'll most likely be end of march..

Hopefully I'm wrong, but then agian I went thru this once already..lol

• @sidebox What they had that option? I asked em if I can change shipping to next day and they said no....

• @s2kboy yeah, I paid $131 extra for shipping.

• @sidebox This was at the time of checkout or did you upgrade this after?

• For those who got the email, please post your partial order numbers!

• @braswell No email 708x

• @s2kboy at time of checkout. I don't think they let you upgrade after the order is in.if you add a ow+ to your cart now you can see the shipping options, including the 2 day service. Not sure why they don't list overnight also, I would have selected that.

• I'd like to mention that I did email them yesterday asking for a shipping update and that is why I got a response.... I don't think they emailed everyone just yet.

• This post is deleted!

• link text

• Hi jason anderson,

Your Onewheel has been shipped and we cannot wait to get you riding!!

Here it comes !!!!!

• There are a few things to know before you sink into your first juicy turns:

IT'S A BOARD SPORT - Make no mistake about it, Onewheel takes practice, patience and skill. Safety equipment needs to be worn at all times.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PRESSURE SENSITIVE PADS - Your Onewheel has two pressure sensitive squares (outlined in blue) on the front footpad. When you engage those blue squares with your foot, the board will activate. When you disengage one or both of those squares the board will deactivate. Understanding how the pressure pads work is CRUCIAL so CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO and become a sensi!

NAIL THE DISMOUNT - Dismounting is the most technical aspect of riding. Check out some smooth disengaging techniques at https://onewheel.com/pages/support or watch the basics on our Youtube Channel.

THERE ARE DIFFERENT RIDING SETTINGS - Download the 'Onewheel' iOS or Anroid app to select from different Digital Shaping settings. Want to take it easy? Ride in Classic. Want more speed and less 'pushback'? Kick it into Extreme Shaping.

RESPECT TOP SPEED - Pushing the limits of the board can end poorly. Take it easy, feel it out and use caution.

We're so psyched to get you riding and know you're going to have a blast on your board!

Happy Trails,
    Onewheel Team

• @mranderson said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

There are a few things to know before you sink into your first juicy turns:

IT'S A BOARD SPORT - Make no mistake about it, Onewheel takes practice, patience and skill. Safety equipment needs to be worn at all times.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PRESSURE SENSITIVE PADS - Your Onewheel has two pressure sensitive squares (outlined in blue) on the front footpad. When you engage those blue squares with your foot, the board will activate. When you disengage one or both of those squares the board will deactivate. Understanding how the pressure pads work is CRUCIAL so CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO and become a sensi!

NAIL THE DISMOUNT - Dismounting is the most technical aspect of riding. Check out some smooth disengaging techniques at https://onewheel.com/pages/support or watch the basics on our Youtube Channel.

THERE ARE DIFFERENT RIDING SETTINGS - Download the 'Onewheel' iOS or Anroid app to select from different Digital Shaping settings. Want to take it easy? Ride in Classic. Want more speed and less 'pushback'? Kick it into Extreme Shaping.

RESPECT TOP SPEED - Pushing the limits of the board can end poorly. Take it easy, feel it out and use caution.

We're so psyched to get you riding and know you're going to have a blast on your board!

Happy Trails,
    Onewheel Team

I hope you aren't playing with our heartstrings.

• @mranderson nice!! What was your order number?

• Ok I am confirming those shipping emails.. I got mine as well!!!
    0_1488267655386_upload-de857309-7dd8-4ce8-8399-22ec89fa775e

• Mine is on the way.. got my shipment email at midnight

• Your Onewheel has been shipped and we cannot wait to get you riding!!

All of the items from order #708x have now been shipped:

"1x Onewheel Plus: Pioneer Edition

They are being shipped via FedEx to the following address:"

• Shipping notification this am. Order #709*. 👍👍👍