February is here! Who will be the first +

• link text

• Hi jason anderson,

Your Onewheel has been shipped and we cannot wait to get you riding!!

Here it comes !!!!!

• There are a few things to know before you sink into your first juicy turns:

IT'S A BOARD SPORT - Make no mistake about it, Onewheel takes practice, patience and skill. Safety equipment needs to be worn at all times.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PRESSURE SENSITIVE PADS - Your Onewheel has two pressure sensitive squares (outlined in blue) on the front footpad. When you engage those blue squares with your foot, the board will activate. When you disengage one or both of those squares the board will deactivate. Understanding how the pressure pads work is CRUCIAL so CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO and become a sensi!

NAIL THE DISMOUNT - Dismounting is the most technical aspect of riding. Check out some smooth disengaging techniques at https://onewheel.com/pages/support or watch the basics on our Youtube Channel.

THERE ARE DIFFERENT RIDING SETTINGS - Download the 'Onewheel' iOS or Anroid app to select from different Digital Shaping settings. Want to take it easy? Ride in Classic. Want more speed and less 'pushback'? Kick it into Extreme Shaping.

RESPECT TOP SPEED - Pushing the limits of the board can end poorly. Take it easy, feel it out and use caution.

We're so psyched to get you riding and know you're going to have a blast on your board!

Happy Trails,
    Onewheel Team

• @mranderson said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

There are a few things to know before you sink into your first juicy turns:

IT'S A BOARD SPORT - Make no mistake about it, Onewheel takes practice, patience and skill. Safety equipment needs to be worn at all times.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PRESSURE SENSITIVE PADS - Your Onewheel has two pressure sensitive squares (outlined in blue) on the front footpad. When you engage those blue squares with your foot, the board will activate. When you disengage one or both of those squares the board will deactivate. Understanding how the pressure pads work is CRUCIAL so CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO and become a sensi!

NAIL THE DISMOUNT - Dismounting is the most technical aspect of riding. Check out some smooth disengaging techniques at https://onewheel.com/pages/support or watch the basics on our Youtube Channel.

THERE ARE DIFFERENT RIDING SETTINGS - Download the 'Onewheel' iOS or Anroid app to select from different Digital Shaping settings. Want to take it easy? Ride in Classic. Want more speed and less 'pushback'? Kick it into Extreme Shaping.

RESPECT TOP SPEED - Pushing the limits of the board can end poorly. Take it easy, feel it out and use caution.

We're so psyched to get you riding and know you're going to have a blast on your board!

Happy Trails,
    Onewheel Team

I hope you aren't playing with our heartstrings.

• @mranderson nice!! What was your order number?

• Ok I am confirming those shipping emails.. I got mine as well!!!
    0_1488267655386_upload-de857309-7dd8-4ce8-8399-22ec89fa775e

• Mine is on the way.. got my shipment email at midnight

• Your Onewheel has been shipped and we cannot wait to get you riding!!

All of the items from order #708x have now been shipped:

"1x Onewheel Plus: Pioneer Edition

They are being shipped via FedEx to the following address:"

• Shipping notification this am. Order #709*. 👍👍👍

• Scheduled delivery date is Monday 3/6. In the world of amazon prime that seems like an eternity 😳😬🤔

• @s2kboy same here

• @mikemac227 wait.....Monday? Where do you live? I get mine Friday 0_1488281185906_Screenshot_20170228-062524.jpg

• Between the 4+ ft glassy conditions and the delivery of my one wheel plus, my weekend is looking good 👍

• Great to see some of you guys getting shipping notifications...I'm at the back end of the Founders group (79xx) so I'm expecting it will still be a couple of weeks, but just seeing that boards are going out is awesome.

• 0_1488282741589_Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 4.52.06 AM.png

• 708x here. No shipping confirmation yet :(

• Nice I'm 75** nothing yet patiently waiting.

• Shipped this morning... just a few more days

• Shipped 6 hrs ago!

• My onewheel+ is coming before yours is!
    My onewheel+ is coming before yours is!
    Nanny nanny billy goat, you can't catch me!

:)