February is here! Who will be the first +

• @No Any problems with the app? We're you riding in classic mode?

• @nitro5 Order 728x nothing yet for us also, impatiently waiting. This was a Birthday gift for my son, so we were hoping to have it by now, since his birthday was 2 weeks ago... I wish they put out a little bit more information on the shipping schedule...

• Seriously I asked them about 2 times now when can I realistically expect my board as a founding member and they said they are working and will update once they have info.....

• @s2kboy yeah, I have received similar responses. Hoping to see some more posts from people today that they received shipping notices. My son asks me every day when I get home if it shipped, he doesn't understand why it hasn't shipped since it is already March, and it was supposed to ship in February...

• @no @enjoi408 Serious question: Do they make you sign for delivery? Debating whether to leave the house today or work from home due to fear of missing the shipment.

• @COKids looks like they only shipped 50-100 boards as of yet... At this rate I'd be expecting my shipment to go out mid March. If that's the case I hope they compensate for delay on boards for founding members.

• @s2kboy yeah, that would be nice. At least a free t-shirt or something...

• @drew said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

@no @enjoi408 Serious question: Do they make you sign for delivery? Debating whether to leave the house today or work from home due to fear of missing the shipment.

No and I called shipping and set up for store pick up. But from what I remember from ordering the original OW, they had me sign for the package because it was too big to leave.

• Just received this email:
    0_1488472770991_Onewheel+ now shipping.jpg

• Me too. Excited that it was my /actual/ shipping notification, then let down that it was basically the same teaser email from yesterday... Less marketing, more SHIPPING please!!

• @tonyrumans I just received this same email which is very similar to the one they sent out yesterday. I, of course, saw this and thought that it was my shipping notification, but NO. I am order #724* . I order in the first couple of hours of when the opened up orders and still nothing.... :(

• @goodblake-eskate said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

@tonyrumans I just received this same email which is very similar to the one they sent out yesterday. I, of course, saw this and thought that it was my shipping notification, but NO. I am order #724* . I order in the first couple of hours of when the opened up orders and still nothing.... :(

I unsubscribed from FM because of those two "OneWheel plus now shipping" emails. Such a tease

• @arc918 I am 79xx, ordered very last minute.

• It's still mind-boggling that they don't engage on this forum. Instead of answering the same email 100 times, wouldn't it be easier to post on here?

• @noahsw Agreed.

• @enjoi408 Thank you. I guess I will be working from home!

• @drew Mine is getting delivered to a residential address today, and I confirmed that no signature is required.

• This post is deleted!

• I just posted this on the comparison thread but in case someone didn't look there here is my simple observation.

OK Fellas.... Just unboxed the New + and took it for a short trip around the block maybe 2 miles .. WOW is about the only word I can think of. Now WOW was my word when I rode the original but man this thing is very sweet.

We have 3 Originals Onewheel, and I have only put about 500 miles on mine, and 50-100 on my sons, so unlike some in here I may not have put the original Onewheel to all the tests. But I have been on many surfaces. Observation between the 2 are this.

Speed: Acceleration is better.... Not in a way you might think. The plus is more responsive and much smoother. With my original Onewheel it was no issue going from the 5 to 13 quickly. You notice it much more on the original Onewheel than the plus. The acceleration on the PLUS its so smooth going 5-15 without the fight of the wobble I would get on the original. Also I start to get pushback at 13mph on all 3 of our original Onewheels. So On the original onewheel right when i get to the zone I like to ride...(for me 13-15 I am fighting the thing most of the time.) Not with this one. Super smooth. In fact I haven't gotten much pushback yet... Only because I just got on it without helmet or pads so I didn't push it past 17mph.... I will report back later. I have hit 20.4 on the Original and for me that was scary fast mostly because the board felt extremely unstable anything above 15 for me in the past. 16 on this was super smooth and very stable. Didn't feel anything at 16 like the rattle and shake on my original did at 16.

Smooth: This may sound crazy but it is a big difference. I'm 50 and have had numerous vehicles in my life. The best comparison to me is the original Onewheel is like a Prius (had 3 of them) and the Onewheel Plus is like my Lexus GX SUV..... When you have a Prius you don't really notice the wind noise, the vibration of the road, and the little nuances of driving UNTIL.... You get in something that is super smooth, quiet, and cancels out all the vibration, noise, and chatter..... Too me it was that different. Just to make sure I wasn't totally biased. I had my wife ride her board and then hop on this one and needless to say that was a big mistake because now I may not have a Onewheel + anymore. Super smooth in all areas. The ride, the acceleration, the braking, the feel of the road (not sure what my PSI is so maybe it's fairly low on the plus) but the road feels much smoother under me.

I will update my thoughts more when I actually take it out later for a long journey. But first impression is WOW... As great as the Original was this thing surpassed my expectations.

Side Note: The OW Buddy does show it and is clocking my speed and the light on/off but it doesn't show the mode I am riding in.

• @Rig I am 720*. May I ask what # you were? I haven't received any notification from FM or FedEx yet.