February is here! Who will be the first +

• I'm in Sacramento and mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow 3/1.

Too bad I have to go to San Diego for work and won't be back until Friday.
    Oh the agony!!!

• #71xx Got my tracking number this morning Fedex delivery to Beaufort, NC by 3/7/17.

• 717* no tracking

• #779* and still no tracking. this is killing me now.

• I think they are probably going to end up at 72** today for shipment I am 75** guessing I will be getting the tracking # day after tomorrow.

• Another thing to remember, that probably doesn't need to be said, is that not every order placed with FM is for a OW+ but their numbering system is sequential. Hard to say how many of these orders are actually the boards...

• Fuck yeahhh!!!! Glad to see the first boards are on their way!!! I'm order 84XX so I have to wait it out but seeing some of you guys getting delivery confirmations gives me hope I will get mine by April as promised!! Please post your experiences with the + and ride on!!!

• @parrothd said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

@OriginalEric said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

@MichaelW I have no reason to question your information or motives... so with that in mind, perhaps you can offer an explanation as to why (a few days ago) FutureMotion is telling people they will be shipping this week?

If something has happened that pushed back the timeline, why wouldn't FM send an email blast to people to let them know?

Don't understand what the harm is, in setting realistic expectations with customers so they can make decisions with accurate information

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha... Future motion is notorious for misleading ship times. They lied and lied last time why would do anything different this time. You'll get your board, it'll most likely be end of march..

Hopefully I'm wrong, but then agian I went thru this once already..lol

I don't have an experience to compare to, I'm just asking the question. Thus far, the only email I sent to Future Motion received a timely, friendly reply. I look at the forums often and see that others claim to be receiving different treatment... so I'm left to wonder if it's the person or inconsistent customer service.

Either way, I fully understand that !@#$% happens and timelines shift. I just think it's hugely important for there to be open and honest communication with customers when things like that happen. Most people are fairly reasonable when the communication is solid. A lack of communication can turn those otherwise reasonable people into rage monsters pretty quickly.

stoked to see the shipping emails going out. At #74**, I'm hoping I'll see something in the next few days.

• Just curious if anyone's ordered has shown picked up? Mine just said tag created but still hasn't been picked up yet. Assuming California fed ex picks up in the PM.

• @laneeric The FedEx tracking is kinda shitty... I've noticed that it won't update for days on end and then magically days worth of updates will show up. Very irritating

• @laneeric Mine is showing as picked up now
    0_1488325521805_upload-a4dd4428-7999-480d-887a-dcc76d552345

• Was so hoping to see some news today. Order 759x from mid 1/5. It will be soon enough.

• @OriginalEric said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

@parrothd said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

@OriginalEric said in February is here! Who will be the first +:

@MichaelW I have no reason to question your information or motives... so with that in mind, perhaps you can offer an explanation as to why (a few days ago) FutureMotion is telling people they will be shipping this week?

If something has happened that pushed back the timeline, why wouldn't FM send an email blast to people to let them know?

Don't understand what the harm is, in setting realistic expectations with customers so they can make decisions with accurate information

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha... Future motion is notorious for misleading ship times. They lied and lied last time why would do anything different this time. You'll get your board, it'll most likely be end of march..

Hopefully I'm wrong, but then agian I went thru this once already..lol

I don't have an experience to compare to, I'm just asking the question. Thus far, the only email I sent to Future Motion received a timely, friendly reply. I look at the forums often and see that others claim to be receiving different treatment... so I'm left to wonder if it's the person or inconsistent customer service.

Either way, I fully understand that !@#$% happens and timelines shift. I just think it's hugely important for there to be open and honest communication with customers when things like that happen. Most people are fairly reasonable when the communication is solid. A lack of communication can turn those otherwise reasonable people into rage monsters pretty quickly.

stoked to see the shipping emails going out. At #74**, I'm hoping I'll see something in the next few days.

Glad I'm wrong, at least for now.. 😀

• Yep mine showed picked up. Just a random question. Is the app going to be updated for the plus?

• Did anyone see OW's instagram story? It only showed 15-20 units over two pallets 😂

• "Arrived at FedEx location"... My previous comment about how shitty FedEx shipping updates are is proving to be wrong (reverse psychology works on FedEx)

• I'm 74xx and I reached out to FM and got this response:

"Thank you for your patience! We are thrilled to announce we have begun shipping Onewheel+. While more boards are built everyday, it is a measured process to scale towards full production. We will continue to ship Founding Pioneer members boards in the order in which orders were placed. All Founding Members should be fulfilled in March. Gold Pioneer members will be shipped late March to mid April. Silver Pioneer members will ship mid April and all additional orders will be fulfilled shortly after.

We will send you a confirmation email with tracking information once you’re board is set to leave the fulfillment center.

Hang tight! You’re going to love it!"

So I guess a few more should ship each day.

• 72* here and nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow! I am hopeful.

• @ZeeMox This is what I got from em and I am 75**

I also wanted to update you on your order! We are currently awaiting the shipments to be released, and will be able to update you later this week. We will keep you posted and can't wait for you to get your board!

Kind regards,

• @northwallace I am order 72XX. I have no Idea when it will be shipped but I am salivating...