A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?

• 60 ish today that great

• Just got onewheel+ email shipping confirmation: o
    rder #:7354

• 100 a day would get it done

• NICE! I hope they keep this up!

• Yeah... #729X here. Still awaiting shipping notification... ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Order #73-- I just received my shipment email yesterday.

• Happy to see the list growing!

71xx 2/27/17 @enjoi408
    71xx 2/26/17 @no
    710x 3/02/17 @braswell
    708x 3/21/17 @loudeezy
    719x 3/21/17 @JohnnyOnTheSpot
    717x 3/22/17 @onewheeltrumpusa
    7171 3/25/17 @njcustom
    716x 3/25/17 @DCARSTENS
    722x 3/30/17 @GlueBreath
    720x 3/30/17 @pcorlatan
    720x 3/30/17 @BallewBoard
    719x 3/30/17 @Wrex
    7242 3/30/17 @ctsiaki
    725x 3/30/17 @mekon
    7268 3/30/17 @ZeeMox
    728x 3/31/17 @COKids
    727x 3/31/17 @Snurfer
    7248 3/31/17 @goodblake-eskate
    7274 3/31/17 @CBR-954rr
    723x 3/31/17 @local
    730x 4/03/17 @duc809
    7304 4/03/17 @aris
    7312 4/03/17 @kbern
    7322 4/03/17 @J-Glide
    7354 4/03/17 @OWD
    73xx 4/03/17 @luk4ken

• Sorry to get off topic, but thanks to @skyman88 for aggregating all the actual shipment notifications, I don't feel as bad. So I just checked my tracking information, and my OW+ arrived in Atlanta yesterday afternoon (Monday at 3:10pm). BUT the tracking still shows scheduled delivery Thursday 4/6 by end of the day. Since it was in Atlanta yesterday, I am surprised that it didn't go out for delivery today. My thought was that maybe I could get them to hold the package at the Fedex facility then go pick it up tonight. Does anyone have experience with this? Or if there is some way, I could figure out if they were going to deliver it tomorrow or if they will wait till Thursday for whatever reason. I am trying to find information on Fedex's site without much luck. So thanks. I wait impatiently :)

• 7375 here and should be any day now that I receive shipping notification from the looks of it!

• order #745*

Received this reply from FM yesterday...

Hi Eric,

Our apologies for the confusion. You are correct the shipment was for your fender! Our automated email system has a bit of a glitch and is sending out fulfillment status as complete but this is not reflected internally. Your order will ship as stock reaches your order in our shipment queue. You can expect another shipment confirmation email within the next 2 weeks!

All the best,
    FM Support

I hope I get my board soon and that they are (for the first time thus far) under promising and over delivering based on the order numbers that have shipped thus far.

• @OriginalEric said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

order #745*

Received this reply from FM yesterday...

Hi Eric,

Our apologies for the confusion. You are correct the shipment was for your fender! Our automated email system has a bit of a glitch and is sending out fulfillment status as complete but this is not reflected internally. Your order will ship as stock reaches your order in our shipment queue. You can expect another shipment confirmation email within the next 2 weeks!

All the best,
    FM Support

I hope I get my board soon and that they are (for the first time thus far) under promising and over delivering based on the order numbers that have shipped thus far.

I imagine we will see starts and stops in terms of order filling. Their production model thus far has appeared to be less of a pure "ford" assembly line and more of a wave model. They seem to do a bunch of the same step at a time, readjust the line, then continue the next step. Just a guess based on what we've seen on snapchat and instagram paired with the seeming waves of orders reportedly being filled, rather than a slow and steady stream of reports.

• if they ship 100 every two business days then I can get mine (97$$) in the beginning of June...I hope.

• @goodblake-eskate Where in Atlanta do you live? We should ride together sometime.

• @CBR-954rr for sure! I live in the Buckhead area, but I ride my electric skateboards all over and intend on doing the same with the OW+. What about you?
    Do you currently have a OW or are you waiting on the OW+ like me? My OW+ (never seen a OW in person) has been sitting at a FedEx facility next to the airport for over 24hrs now; however I am unable to pick it up from this location. They just say it is still expected to be delivered on schedule which is Thurs by 8pm. Frustrating that it is sitting 30 mins away for 3 days, but still I wait, impatiently :)

• @goodblake-eskate said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

OW+ (never seen a OW in person) has been sitting at a FedEx facility next to the airport for over 24hrs now; however I am unable to pick it up from this location. They just say it is still expected to be delivered on schedule which is Thurs by 8pm. Frustrating that it is sitting 30 mins away for 3 days, but still I wait, impatiently :)

I live in Brookhaven so not far away. I'm currently waiting on my OW+....that sucks that yours has just been sitting there. I was worried that all the crap with the I-85 bridge would delay shipping but mine just got bumped up from Thursday delivery to tomorrow so I'm pretty psyched!

• @CBR-954rr Yeah you are right down the street. I have a condo next to all the buckhead bars and work in the Pinnacle building next to Lenox.
    That's great news about your delivery day being bumped to tomorrow. Hopefully the same will happen for mine! I assume yours is sitting in Ellenwood too? While googling if I could pick up from this location, I saw a bunch of horror stories about people's packages sitting at this location for weeks before being delivered. :/
    We will have to meet in the middle somewhere once we are both have our boards and are able to make it that far. :)

• @goodblake-eskate said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

Pinnacle building next to Lenox

Yeah, you're only a few miles away so definitely within range to meet up...with my V1 I was able to make the round trip to Lenox and back without charging. My board is currently sitting at the Kennesaw location...I wish I could just pick it up today since tomorrow is going to be non-stop severe thunderstorms...oh well...it will give me some time to install surf traction pads, NJ Custom's carbon fiber fender, and if I'm motivated enough I'll swap in the Hoosier tire as well.

• @CBR-954rr Ahh so you are much more experienced with OWs than I am. I ride a electric skateboard everyday, but OWs will be completely new for me.

• No known shipments yesterday?

• I realy don't understand why they are saying "shipping may" when there is already 10500+ orders and if i am calculating this right the latest confirmed shipped is around 7350 +/- . So thats like 3200 orders (i get it not all of them are onewheel+) form witch is like 2000 ow+ sooo thats like every each day (even weekedns) 30 orders shipped and still it will take 66 days to full fill all the orders...i am not mad at all just confused 😂 I will be wating i think till june and I bought it on 4 of march