A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?

• @e-ball that matches what I've heard from a few retailers. Retailers were initially told to expect shipments in March, but they have all been told they are delayed and won't receive until May. Now the question is, why? Were the retailers delayed because everything is delayed due to production issues, and all of us will even be after them in May? Or did FM delay retailers because they decided to prioritize preorders after seeing all the grumbling on here and FB? I hope it's the latter, but I'm worried it's the former.

• @e-ball said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

FWIW they are vehemently denying they have supplied any retailers...I was told earlier this week to expect shipment in "7 to 10 business days." Order 78xx.

I have an order in with a local shop and they emailed yesterday to say they had another 4 week delay.

@DustyBottoms Know of any retailer orders that have shipped?

• @skyman88 @e-ball Yeah. I was going to go pick up a + at Fillipachi, here in NYC since they told me 2 weeks ago that FM told them they would supply them by 4/8. I didn't cancel my FM order 768X cause I don't believe anything FM says anymore. I called Filipachi today and they say they were told that the delivery date has been pushed back indefinitely. Awkward for them, because they are having a OW+ event on Sunday to benefit cancer research at their store. Also, clearly FM is blowing yet another self provided deadline when they told me late march- early april for my order to ship. Honestly, they need to stop shooting themselves in the foot. There is no need for them to keep overpromising, yet they keep doing it ad nauseam.

• @skyman88 no, from what I've heard ALL retailers have been told they won't receive shipments until May.

I know this looks like a missed commitment (which technically it is since it delayed retailers from March to May) but I really am starting to wonder if this is FMs attempt to prevent line jumping. They hear people grumbling, and some people mention on this forum that they will try to get one from a retailer and cancel their preorder. I get it, we are all impatient and I won't say I didn't think about it too (full confession - that's why I contacted some retailers and found this out), but it's a dick move. It allows someone who ordered late to jump the line and get their board ahead of people who ordered months ago. So to prevent that (and prevent all of us waiting from being PISSED that people can just buy from a dealer ahead of all of us that preordered) they may have decided to push back all the retail orders behind the preorders. I'm really hopeful that's the case.

• @DustyBottoms I definitely think they are very aware of the optics if they supply retailers before their prized "founding" members have their boards. I believe they've just had production issues to address but are getting the pre-orders out first.

• I would imagine they are trying to concentrate on getting he pre-orders out in the order they were purchased, as that makes the most sense to me. Otherwise, what's the point in the whole pre-order tiers, and the respective shipping dates and associated perks. However, if people were allowed to pre-order via retailers, then they should also get shipments to their customers based on their date of order too, not just the people that ordered through the OneWheel website. I'm not sure if people could order through a retailer earlier than the three tier offerings were available though.

• @e-ball apparently they weren't always aware of how bad it looked though, because initially retailers were promised shipments in March when they were telling people who preordered to expect delivery in April. From talking to a few retailers this is a very recent change.

• Someone in the FB group just posted:

737x is on the way

• All of the items from order #7375 have now been shipped:

1x Onewheel Plus: Pioneer Edition

• Just got email at 3:27pm ct.
    order #738* shipped.

• Hopefully the floodgates will open!!!!!

• Unlikely. They have been erratically shipping batches of 30-40 and today seems to be continuing that trend.

• 7395 shipping notice received.

• 71xx 2/27/17 @enjoi408
    71xx 2/26/17 @no
    710x 3/02/17 @braswell
    708x 3/21/17 @loudeezy
    719x 3/21/17 @JohnnyOnTheSpot
    717x 3/22/17 @onewheeltrumpusa
    7171 3/25/17 @njcustom
    716x 3/25/17 @DCARSTENS
    722x 3/30/17 @GlueBreath
    720x 3/30/17 @pcorlatan
    720x 3/30/17 @BallewBoard
    719x 3/30/17 @Wrex
    7242 3/30/17 @ctsiaki
    725x 3/30/17 @mekon
    7268 3/30/17 @ZeeMox
    728x 3/31/17 @COKids
    727x 3/31/17 @Snurfer
    7248 3/31/17 @goodblake-eskate
    7274 3/31/17 @CBR-954rr
    723x 3/31/17 @local
    730x 4/03/17 @duc809
    7304 4/03/17 @aris
    7312 4/03/17 @kbern
    7322 4/03/17 @J-Glide
    7354 4/03/17 @OWD
    73xx 4/03/17 @luk4ken
    72xx 4/03/17 @PowerWheel5000
    737x 4/07/17 Unknown FB
    7375 4/07/17 @jefflynn
    738x 4/07/17 @Wisconsin_53122
    7395 4/07/17 @able303

• Only 250 to go until I mine. Ha-ha. That's not too bad. I've waited this long, so it's all good. It'll be nice to ride one again since I sold my other board.

• @e-ball 738# - Fed Ex has picked it up! - East Coast - Delivery not until 4/14 :-(

• @T-CAT just sold mine today! I'm already itching!

• @trappar
    It's tough huh! I think it's been almost a couple months without mine.

• So when is 10,097 looking at being delivered.........Bueller.......Bueller........Bueller........
    crickets,/.,/,.,/,.,/,.,/,.,/,

• Just got an email about my board ship date. Looks like they will ship approx 325 boards in the next two weeks. That basically means they are going to continue shipping ~40 boards each day they ship, and not shipping one day each week. They said they are ramping up, but that doesn't particularly sound like it.