A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?

• @Podskii said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

so went to a local dealer in Littleton Colorado on Feb 20 and paid for 2 plus's. I just asked them recently what there order number was and they wont tell me. what's everyone's opinion? I think I should have the right to know what order number is with FM.

I think if you want to know your order # with FM you should have ordered from FM.

• @e-ball well no shit shoulda, coulda, woulda but I didn't so what im getting at is why cant a local dealer tell me what my/there order number is when they placed there shop orders.

• @Podskii it don't think you have "the right" to know the order number. What they should communicate to you is your estimated pick up date of what u ordered from them.

• @Eliminator true that's what I was kinda thinking but thanks for your thoughts. also they always say they don't know every week I call them so im just stuck in limbo watching OW videos 24/7 lol

• @Podskii If I were you, I would explain to the dealer why the order # is important to you and you just want the first three digits out of five. Hopefully after explaining it to them, they'll comply.
    But to reaffirm, they don't have to.

• @Podskii said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

@e-ball well no shit shoulda, coulda, woulda but I didn't so what im getting at is why cant a local dealer tell me what my/there order number is when they placed there shop orders.

Why? Because it's a pain in their ass, that's why. I've never heard of anyone insisting that a retailer provide them their specific order number with the supplier. It's kind of absurd. If they won't give you any specific delivery estimates that sucks, but you're the one who chose to order it this way. Sorry for my bluntness.

• @cytoe said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

I heard back from Future Motion about the status of the updated Android app. They said it was submitted and they're awaiting approval. While that seems out of their control, they're estimating mid May.

I posted the Android beta app, and you know this is a lie since there's no approvals needed for Android..lol

• @parrothd: looking at https://developer.android.com/studio/publish/index.html, perhaps they are waiting on the trusted cert or need to clean up their beta build (remove android:debuggable, etc). Ya, that's a stretch... wonder what the wait is for.

• I took Skyman’s data and reformatted it. Maybe this will make it easier to visualize the manufacturing rate.

Week 1 – 71** - 71** (Feb 26 – March 04)
    Week 2 – 71** - 71** (March 05 – March 11)
    Week 3 – No Shipments (March 12 – March 18)
    Week 4 – 70** - 717* (March 19 – March 25)
    Week 5 – 719* - 728* (March 26 – April 01)
    Week 6 – 72** - 746* (April 02 – April 08)
    Week 7 – 734* - 771* (April 09 – Today)
    Week 10 – All Founding, Gold and Silver members should have their OneWheel+. (April 30 – May 6)

In summation, it looks like this week Future Motion is shipping more boards than they have in the past six weeks combined.

In addition: Future Motion has sent out emails claiming Founding and Gold Members will have their boards delivered by April 30th. Silver Members wills have their boards by May 5th. (Thank you, Magnus, for sharing the email you received.)

Note: people are claiming they were skipped in line, possibly because of international orders or possibly because you asked to have fenders shipped separately. We don’t know why exactly. If you believe you have been skipped you may want to contact Future Motion. bolded text

• @PringlesPolice Nicely done mate! I can't wait to see & hear about everyone having fun exploring on Onewheel this summer!

• @Podskii I find myself in a similar situation, I ordered locally as well. I have almost asked for their order number a few times, but didn't want to be too pushy so I held back. I called them last week and the week before for updates and keep hearing the same things "FM is telling us sometime in April". To my local shop's credit, every time I ask they send an email to FM and ask for an update for me. And my local dealer has be super cool enough to let me borrow their demo V! OneWheel for an entire weekend 3 times now to help ease the painful wait. So they have earned my trust that they are doing everything they can to take care of me. I figure that if i know the order number or not, it would not make it come any faster, so i just wait as patiently as I can.

• FM (at least one of their CSR) did state Order # does not equal the line up for shipment. Although common practise it should.
    I would have to agree that int'l shipping would be a little more time-consuming that local delivery.

• Since my board shipping label was created yesterday, I was curious as to when the fender may be shipping as well. I contacted FutureMotion and they said that the fender will be sent out within 72 hours and a tracking number will be provided.

• Order #99xx ordered 3/10/17
    Original estimated ship time was late April.

I emailed FM to get an update on estimated shipping times for my OW+. Here was the reply I got.

"Thank you for checking in. We are currently on track to have orders placed mid of March shipped mid to late May. We need to make sure that every board we ship offers the customer an unbelievable experience and accordingly we needed a few more weeks to uphold that standard."

Just an FYI.

• @frjohnston , thank you for the good news. I ordered mine on March the 1st.

• progress

• This post is deleted!

• @T-CAT I received my plus a week ago and still haven't received the fender or any notification for that matter. I emailed FM yesterday and then they sent me the tracking information which shows it should be here tomorrow. So my fender should be here 8 days after my board.

• Did anyone else get a hat with their OW+? I did and its pretty cool. Want to see if they sent because we had to wait so long

• @goodblake-eskate

I had a feeling there was potential for that to occur.