A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?

• #710# here and Finally DELIVERED. Still can't believe it took Fedex a full 8 days to get to Miami lol. I ship cross country USPS ground, cheapest rate available, and it only take 3-4 days for someone to get it.

• @Eliminator I absolutely love my Evolve Carbon GT. If I were going to do it again, I'd probably go with the bamboo as I don't normally need the range of the carbon and if I do, I normally stop for a bit where you could recharge if necessary. If you are 10 miles from work, how is the Onewheel going to work for you? Hopefully my board will be here sometime soon so I will remember to provide you with a proper comparison.

• 740*...ordered in the evening of the first day.
    And i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna see it until the end of the month.
    What can you do? Just stings a bit when the weather has been turning out like it has been recently (except for the frigid temps a couple days ago).

Well for now i'm just playing around with my Inboard M1.
    Been getting tons of questions and test ride requests in Central Park.
    Especially when my 7 year old daughter is ripping on it.

Inboard followed a similar path...although on a much longer timeline.
    And i feel that the continuous delays made people more angry.
    It was ordered in like April of last year, and arrived August....no, September...no November...., no, December....
    Finally got it in the end of January on the 24th.
    But they didn't even get an initial round of 50 out in the wild until like December.

• @goodblake-eskate thanks for the update. I was debating between the bamboo and the boosted v2 when discovered the one wheel. I know the commute is out but it looks like a more practical/fun/go anywhere board. Just have to find time to ride vs getting in rides to and from work. Still may have to get a bamboo AT down the road!

• @Eliminator I bought my first electric skateboard off craigslist the day after going golf boarding about a year ago and have been hooked ever since. The OW+ will be my 3rd, and it will only be a matter of time before I get a 4th. I can honestly say that eskate has changed my life for the better. Living in a fairly urban environment, I do so much stuff that I wouldn't have done without my eskate. For example something like going to the gym, if I had to drive deal with traffic / parking etc that would be enough to keep me from going. However now I just grab my board and go and have a blast on my way there and don't have to deal with any of the things that might normally have kept me away. It has expanded my knowledge and expanded the area of my "neighborhood."(places I go, things I do) Again situations where a place may be a little too far to walk to and not be worth dealing with the car, now these places are easily within reach. You learn so much more about whats around you when out in the open versus being in a car. I almost never use my car now that I have an eskate. So I guess what I am trying to express is that eskate is so much more than just a fun thing to go out and do on the weekends. It literally changed my life.

• Can we limit the postings on this thread to the order # that have receive a shipping notification?

It'll limit the noise and give us an up to date progression of shipping orders without the noise of other manufacturers boards or people with # that haven't shipped yet.

• @Boomerang My bad. However, it seems as though shipping notifications have come to complete stop.

• Has anyone received a shipping notification this week?

• @Eliminator doubt it.. or next week either..

• So now we have the noise of riders asking about notifications and responses of nada without the benefit of order numbers.

BTW, mine is #716x, and all I've received is a patch.

• my suspicion is that the delay is actually related to parts on order. That's the only reason I can think of that none would go out this week.

• I suspect something will ship in the next couple of days. Shipping like 50 units and then ceasing for two weeks while raving about the fact that you're shipping would be ridiculous. Unless the first 50 were just FM saying, "Look guys! We shipped some in February like we said!"

• I don't mind waiting on mine long as I see they r shipping them out incrementaly what bothers me is no new shipments going out this just means my board is gonna get pushed back even past this month...

• honesty and clear communication would've solved it all....as always

• My order # is 92##... Pretty sure I will only get mine in June although they promised March when I ordered it.

• @Klipspringer said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

My order # is 92##... Pretty sure I will only get mine in June although they promised March when I ordered it.

June of what year is the real question...

• @arc918 HAHA! you are probably right. I see everyone with order #'s 2000 below mine haven't even got their shipping notifications. I just don't like the fact that they have my $1800 (bought fenders and stuff) and I have nothing in return yet.

• I'm #7181 and have not heard anything yet.
    I ordered the morning they announced.

• #974x ... Maybe tomorrow

• #9855 damn and i belived that i will get mine in april. What a foolish thought 😂😂😂. I think that i already saw every video of riding OW on YouTube two times. Never even stand on it...guys i am sooooo curious whats the feeling of riding it.