A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?

• Mine shipped FedEx Ground. I requested FedEx to drop the package off for pickup at a FedEx Hold location so I don't miss it being delivered while at work. I have a few FedEx locations nearby that participate in Hold pickup service thankfully, which made things easier. I should be picking it up tomorrow when it's available. It would have been excellent to see people get upgraded to something other than Ground shipping though, but that may have cost them serious dough to do so.

• @Boomerang I paid for 2day when I placed the order, otherwise everything goes ground

• Are they requiring a signature for these deliveries?

• The answer is never the same depending of the people who is answering from FM... earlier in the week they told me before the end of this week, and now that international orders should be shipped in 72 business hours...well... does this mean 9 business days ?

• That person must have really wanted that package.

• @bazzingapunk Looks like incriminating evidence.
    What if he accidentally tripped on his way up the porch, to deliver your OW, and get all busted up. You can imagine the rest.

Lol!

• 776x just posted on FB

• My onewheel arrived today#7435

• I specifically asked if they could ship my fender before my onewheel and they replied no because the fender is shipping with the onewheel but alas my onewheel is here and no fender in the box. I guess I'll ask again. I'll make sure to reply with the email they sent back that it was in the box with the one wheel. Also my onewheel sat out on my front porch all day as the FedEx delievery said the 14 but it arrive a day early. Just glad no one else took it.

• @curiouslibra said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

I specifically asked if they could ship my fender before my onewheel and they replied no because the fender is shipping with the onewheel but alas my onewheel is here and no fender in the box. I guess I'll ask again. I'll make sure to reply with the email they sent back that it was in the box with the one wheel. Also my onewheel sat out on my front porch all day as the FedEx delievery said the 14 but it arrive a day early. Just glad no one else took it.

They must have accidentally mixed up the word Fender with bumpers. The bumpers are included in the box for specific pre-order tiers, but the Fender does ship separately.

Honestly, I would love for the OneWheel to arrive in the box with the Fender already installed if they can actually fit it in the same box that way. Maybe they don't have room and they knew they aren't going to redesign a new box to accommodate the room the installed Fender would need.

• Order #7404 just delivered to the house. Man, this office is feeling stuffy all of the sudden!

• I gave my office address so I will be able to ride right away.

• @wanttoonewheel I'm in YVR and ride a v1 if you ever want to connect!

• #7403...Shipping Label Created last Friday.
    BUT....as of Wednesday the Fed Ed tracking still stated "Label Created" on the status page.
    Wrote to FM several times, and then last night the sent me an email saying
    "From my understanding this label was created and not scanned in by FedEx as it should have been. We were able to track down the shipment and get it to FedEx yesterday...."
    So, looks like another week that i have to wait.
    Likely gonna be the last Day 1 order to receive my board.
    0_1492196550499_upload-5f047974-f1bb-4ce5-8121-457fab55caa7
    Hope everyone else soaks up the incredible weekend on the new rides.

• #7293 arrived today 4/14. Shipped Monday 4/10.

I also got a hat. Is everyone in the current batch of shipments getting them or just those of us who got skipped in the queue for whatever reason?

• @T-CAT said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

They must have accidentally mixed up the word Fender with bumpers. The bumpers are included in the box for specific pre-order tiers, but the Fender does ship separately.

That would explain why I also got a set of bumpers shipped to me when I asked that my fender be shipped before my Plus. I did get a set of bumpers in the box, too, so it's kind of a score. Having my fender shipped first did seem to cause my order to get thrown out of the queue, though.

• I picked up my board this morning at the FedEx location I chose. Opened it up and all looks good and well packed. Part of the charging cord was flopping around a bit in the box and looks to have much of the black paint scratched off only which is likely from touching the grip tape of the board over and over during shipping. There's also a tiny scratch on the board (not that I care simply because it's going to get scratched up nonetheless and it's small). Also, the tire isn't 100% seated, as there is a little flap closest to the rim in a couple areas that aren't tucked underneath the rim. Doesn't seem to be a big deal though and probably won't affect it, but unsure. The board came fully charged, the App worked right away, lights are operating, tested both pressure pads for operation, dismounted using the heel lift method without an issue whatsoever, and it's nice to be able to angle my front foot forward a bit with the Plus in comparison to the V1. I only rode it inside a bit, but so far it is a little quieter than the original, but I'll do more testing as it's not a good indicator at this point in time. Also, the free hat did come in the box as someone else also mentioned with theirs.

As usual, I cover the board immediately in a thick vinyl wrap that is pressure adhesive so no heat needs to be used. It's in a awesome digital Camo pattern. It looks a ton better (to me at least, ha-ha). It clearly looked great before just as it was right out of the box.

• @bmtka said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

@T-CAT said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

That would explain why I also got a set of bumpers shipped to me when I asked that my fender be shipped before my Plus. I did get a set of bumpers in the box, too, so it's kind of a score. Having my fender shipped first did seem to cause my order to get thrown out of the queue, though.

I think the mistake actually ended up in your favor, ha-ha. More bumpers is always good.

• 777x just got notice !